I got hold of a zenki lip for my car.
So i thought i would do a tech article of how i put in on.

Things you need:

6 X 40mm long bolts
6 X large washers to suit above bolts
6 X small washers to suit above bolts
6 X nuts to suit above bolts
about 200mm of fuel hose round 8mm ID.

here we go
grab your zenki lip, tidy it up if need be with some bog and paint( mine was a bit scrappy)

get your front bar off you car and chuck it on your work bench.

You'll need to drill holes in the bottom of you front bar. it best to star in the middle, where there are two existing holes/tabs in the lip.

Now measure the distance between the bottom of the lip and the tab where you will be putting the bolt through.
Using the fuel hose cut a spacer to suit,(the middle two "spacers" were cut at approx 27mm for mine).Making it slightly larger than needed is okay as the hose will compress as you tighten it up.

Put a bolt through with a washer on the bottom and same for the other side. and screw them tight so that the lip lines up on the bar.

Now repeat the same process at the rear most part of the lip, be sure to check the line at which the lip lines up with the bar.( you can see it in the back ground of this photo( sorry for gay pic)

Now once the rear two spacers have been put on, drill holes for the last two which will sit roughly in the corner of the lip(foreground of above pic), these will help keep the lip stable.

You should end up with something like this.Paint/ wash it.....do what you got to do.

Then put it back on your car!!!

WINNA