after attending a drift day yesterday at willowbank advanced driver training centre i was stoked.

A great day, a great time and no major problems.

Decided to play with my toy this arv only to find someone else who attended the day had taken a shine to my tools and thought they deserved them more. A not insubstantial number of sidchrome tools have been taken from my tool box which was in the back of my mates tow ute UNDER a closed tonnu cover.

Awesome. Im now down a couple hundred dollars in tools and im unspeakably pissed off and if i ever find out who did it....

Id like to make it clear that i in no way hold nic of his wife responsible in anyway. They organised a great day. Unfortunatly someone has broken trust and taken advantage of the oppurtunity presented by people driving their cars at track days.

Please learn from my ignorance and trust and ALWAYS have your tools in front of your eyes and never trust the people around you "just cos they are into cars"

From now on ill only be attending events with mates i can trust and know wont rip my shit off.

end rant