Thread: theaving kents

Name
    Pat
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

Default theaving kents

after attending a drift day yesterday at willowbank advanced driver training centre i was stoked.

A great day, a great time and no major problems.

Decided to play with my toy this arv only to find someone else who attended the day had taken a shine to my tools and thought they deserved them more. A not insubstantial number of sidchrome tools have been taken from my tool box which was in the back of my mates tow ute UNDER a closed tonnu cover.

Awesome. Im now down a couple hundred dollars in tools and im unspeakably pissed off and if i ever find out who did it....

Id like to make it clear that i in no way hold nic of his wife responsible in anyway. They organised a great day. Unfortunatly someone has broken trust and taken advantage of the oppurtunity presented by people driving their cars at track days.

Please learn from my ignorance and trust and ALWAYS have your tools in front of your eyes and never trust the people around you "just cos they are into cars"

From now on ill only be attending events with mates i can trust and know wont rip my shit off.

end rant
    RIP Carly - a smile to light the world.
    06/07/2011

Name
    Anthony
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I thought these events were pretty locked down. Couldnt be too hard to find out who it was surely??? Sux anyway.

holly crap man i hope something gets done about this person seen or what not. sorry to hear i get the feeling though nothing wors than spending your money and some SCUM RAT thinking they have a right to take them with no care for others. best of luck and that really sucks sorry to hear man.

Oldschool Member
    Name
    Roy
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Gay as aidz. There's fuckheads everywhere Pat, you should know that by now.

Name
    Jordan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

This happend to my mate a while back at QR.. Pretty gay stuff.

Name
    Pat
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

yeah ant its easy to limit the suspects, but to prove who of these people took them??

and it was a few big names in the sd community there too and im not trying to lay blame at anyones feet, just feel its impossible to prove who of the other 11 atendees it was. And its not like i had my name engraved.... but i will now

yeah roy, i rang todd straight up and none of his tools were pinched thank god, id feel soooo shit if his work stuff had been gangked as well.
    06/07/2011

Name
    Nick
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

as the only active dc member driving on the day, id just like to say it wasnt me

dude when did you last see them? are you sure you didnt park at a servo on the way home or something?

im nick btw i have the r31
    Last edited by racsov; 16th March 2009 at 08:45 PM.

Name
    Pat
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

yeah nick i wasnt pointing the finger... just venting.

i joked with waldo when we got there.. " hey leave ALL the tools in the ute. make a point of not needing them cos ill be fucked if my shit is breaking " insert nervous laugh here.

we trailered it back and yes, no tools were needed AT all during the day. Straight home, car in the tent of doom and all tools put away ( its a sidchrome close chest thingy) then i went to finish my guards today and went to get a screwdriver. most of the metric spanners and most of the usefull small sockets and 1/4 inch sockets are missing. not cleanly either so im guessing it was just a quick grab what u can...

im devoed mainly cos i had such a great day making a dick of myself and was psyched the car didnt break and i knew things i wanted improve blah blah blah and then this just crashed me down.
    06/07/2011

breno

that really sucks man.
    someone needs a paddlin...and a punch in the face.

Good to hear about your car though!

E-Famous (Remeber your roots)
    Name
    marvis
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

WTF. Don't like 12 cars attend this stuff? That's shit.

marvis.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast