been converted from brown interior to blue
    15" superlites
    respray
    trd front lip
    rooted t50 lol
    kyb short stroke shoks all round
    lowered king springs in rear
    kyb springs in front unsure of weight

thats all I can think of 4 now so here are some pics...tell me what you think

:2thumbs:

UPDATE!!! 14.12.2006

I have recently lost my licence and the hachi is off the road for 6 months, so the transfiormation has started, I'm just doing a few little things at the moment like removing sound deadner, getting the motor ready to come out by pulling of un needed things like the a/c compressor and condenser etc. when I get some more cash in my pocket ill be buying a custom bellhousing for a w series box, and a microtech ecu to run my 20v, but anyway here are some pics of my progress for now, ill keep you all updated

sound deadner out of the boot so far.

rear interior panels all gone :2thumbs:

my silvertop 20 valve

my t series rear end with 4.1 locker

UPDATE!!!!! 24.3.2007

well it's been a while since I have updated... well I havent done too much I have really just been accumulating parts and money to finish it of... but anyway here are a few more pics to keep yas goin... hope you likey

motor is mounted

my new black dash cluster surround

new engine mounts

started painting inside where deadener has been removed

and the microtech

UPDATE!!!!! 4.4.2007

well havent done anything more to the car itself since last updat accept sussing out my method of wiring the microtech and came to the conclusion that to make it a neater wiring job I will need a new loom so I purchased a 99% complete blacktop wiring loom for $150. I also drove to brisbane today to track down the rest of my rwd cooling kit from anthony kellam that waited 3 months for then only got half of it, so I had to drive 3 hours to brisbane to get the rest of the parts I didnt want to wait another 3 months for and also realised I didnt post a pic of my 4ag/w5x bellhousing so here's some pics hope you like

the cooling kit

the loom

the bellhousing

UPDATE!!! 12.4.2007

well havent done too much to the car since last update, I put the quads on and put my new pintara rotors on my t series now just doing measurements for the custom calliper brackets

here's a few pics:

quads are on. :2thumbs:

new brakes, rotors need machining but can't complain for free diskies

UPDATE!! 8.5.2007

well another update..... havent done a great deal lol I have knocked the sound deadner out of the front half of the car now and have had the cops called twice for doing it(noise complaints lol) glad thats done...also got my new wheels they are longchamp xr4's in 14x6.5 unsure on offset I think 1 pair is +10 and unsure on other but they sit well on the hachi...also got my oil cooler kit almost finished I have everything installed bar the cooler as I don't have it yet... made custom oil return fitting for the sump...forgot to take pic b4 it went back on the car but yeah... will have the wiring started in a few weeks as I have to take my car to clemo55's workshop to do it and I'm not doing that till I have fully paid for my w58 which will be paid for soon hopefully and then ill be able to throw the whole running gear in it and wire it and it should move lol then I just need to get extractors and an exhaust made and a set of trumpets and I should be able to drive it... will do the un neccesary mods while it's on the road as I have a very strong urge to drive it anyway here's a few pics: :2thumbs:

deadner all gone:

longchamps (needs lowereing)

edit now lowered on falcon SPRING lol just cut 1 in half might need another 1/4 coil off

oil cooler sandwich plate:

note the model of oit filter haha crazy coincedence it cam with my 20v

UPDATE!! 29.5.07

got a little more done on the car today, I have nearly all the interior floor painted with the deadner removed(it's going to be fukn loud in there) and threw a few stickers on the window (madhouse represent )
    also got the oil cooler mounted and hooked up
    here's a few pics

interior paint:

oil cooler through cut out front bumper

and a couple o stickers

thats about it for now,almost finished paying for my w58, so when thats done all the diff and everything goes in and then wiring and exhaust

UPDATE!!! 13th july 2007

well my rego ran out today, but also got my w58 and have mated it up to the custom bellhousing , tomorrow ill pull the motor out and bolt the flywheels and clutch up then throw the box on for a test fit and take a few pics, here's a pic of the box for now

w58

MORE PIX A FEW POSTS DOWN AS I REACHED LIMIT GO DOWN FOR UPDATE!!!!
    MY JZX83 (clicky)
    My Beams Powered AE86 SOLD (clicky)

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
    Too bad im in the same town as dr1ft-p1g im pretty sure his mx83 is the coolest.

Veteran
    Name
    Dave
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

loosk pretty schmick mate!

somethign weird is goin on with that last picture though, looks like your car is waaaay out of square, and your running a heap of positive camber front and rear!!

got any plans?
    In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't.
    - Blaise Pascal

Scammer, DO NOT BUY FROM ME!
    Name
    Adam
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

oh yeh hahaha i think the guy that took the picture moved wen they took it im guessng,
    ps ur cars in bute condish lol
    8AGE 1.9L only way to go! :wub:

Name
    Brad
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

car looks good. hows the diff centre going?

Oldschool Member

this car should of came with a 20v didnt it?

I saw it on carsales.

Name
    Billy-Joe
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Nice. Looks bloody clean.
    Previous cars:
    BMW 318i, Mazda MX5, Mazda Familia, Toyota Levin GTV (miss it), AE71, AE92 corolla x 2, Honda Integra Type R DC2 (awesome car),
    Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR (Missing it)

Current Car:
    2013 Hilux SR5 (turning it into a off-road warrior)
    I am looking for a track only car..... Thinking of an AE86 to use.

Bad Email Address

hope it gets transformed while its off the road bro... hehe

Name
    Brendan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

UPDATE!!!!!!!!! 21.7.2007

got a little bit done today, mounted the gearbox the motor, mouted starter, and started making a fibreglass cover for the crank angle sensor, got the car out of the shed for a while also so took a few happy snaps, hope you likey, should be an updat just about every week from now on as it's getting closer and closer to being done

here's some piccys

box mounted to motor

starter mounted

fibreglass cut and shut CAS cover

and a few happy snaps while the old girl was outta the shed

feel free to comment on progress, cheers guys hope you like

brendan

another little add to the guage department so I don't have to have a big gay monster tacho with full hektik massiv shift lite broooo

it's an autometer DPSS has 4 digit rev display with small but bright LED shiftlight, needed this as I couldnt be farked buying the secial plug for higher rev signal in my other one, I think this one displays up to 10 or 11k rpm so pretty happy with it, I swapped it for my other shiftlite (thanx timmay) here's a pic

brendan

UPDATE!! 20/8/07

got rear end pretty well completed, will have rotors in 2 weeks for AJPS then it will be ready to go in the car, wont put it in yet as its a prick to push with a CIG in it haha, also should have dizzy cover ready by the end of the week, i kinda broke it so i gotta fix it, getting flywheel machined this week so i can put clutch on and then motor and box should be mounted by the weekend and hole cut back a lil bit for shifter to come through, thats about it for now, heres a pic of the rear end, more pics later in the week when motor and box are in, enjoy

brendan

UPDATE!!!!!!!!! 23RD AUGUST 2007

well, i got alot done yesterday and today i fixed the problems that popped up in yesterdays work so time for an update

i got flywheel machined,new spigot beearing, new throwout bearing and carrier, and then put it all together i forgot to take pics of the process of putting it in, but i got a few snaps after i was finished and les stressed and could actually hold the camera without getten angry lol, anyway heres a few pics

NOTE: havent put all bolts in yet as i dont have them, will put bols in when i get cash to buy some

hope u like, will start wiring on sunday and hopefully get a fair bit done through the week

enjoy!

UPDATE!!!! 6th september 6.9.07

got coilovers today from mark at banzai, they have what im pretty sure is cusco cambertops and unsure on shocks and spring rate, estimated to be around the 6-8 kg mark any way heres a pic...

i will be modifying theese to go onto my struts and painting them up all neat n shit, should be done on sunday, more pics then

UPDATE!!! 18th september 2007

hey all i have finished coilovers and they sort of went well, first of all i had trouble with the threads in the struts and gland nuts aswell but i managed to get them in there very ghetto, i will be building new strut tubes when i get some good shocks as well but theese will work for the time being, also they dont go low enough so i need some shorter springs, and last of all i cleaned my shed so i can now walk all the way arpund my car without haven to step over anything haha

people who know me know i dont tend to clean up until things get really bad or i get really bored haha

anyways here are a few more pix, there will be another update tomorrow, interior paint will be done, cheers

cambertops

ride height, (at lowest setting) :wtf:

my car in my dirty ass shed

my car out of my shed that is clean

keep an eye on this thread tomorrow night for updates as i should have interior done
    MY JZX83 (clicky)

Too bad im in the same town as dr1ft-p1g im pretty sure his mx83 is the coolest.

yeah, cheers for the drive the other night boys, hope the rebuild goes well.

Name
    Brendan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

thanks man going to pull motor out in a few weeks im making to most of my last week of driving it 4 a long time
    MY JZX83 (clicky)

Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast