Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

Name
    Jesse
    State
    Western australiA
    Country
    Australia

Hey guys I'm Jesse live in willetton. Always been in to toyotas, owned several including a ke30 (blue top 4age twin 40dhlas) several ke70s, several kp starlets (currently still have one back in Nz running a 7agte 16v small port,w55, Rose jointed 4link hilux diff etc, not running at the moment though need to rebuild, spun the bigends for some reason while tuning on the dyno) thinking of sending the engine set up over here and wanting to put it in a ke70 wagon. Currently have two cars here in Perth a 1uzfe 2wd dual cab hilux as my daily and have a 1jz r154 Cressida I'm trying to sell or going to part out, it's yellow stickered and I've lost intrest, want to go back to the older toyotas ke or ae!!!

Name
    Gerhard
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Hi guys.
    I'm brutus and live in Forrestfield near the Perth Hills. I own a KE70 and an AE71 with a Sr20det. There's a 4agze and W55 in the shed for the KE70 with a lot of hks goodies, but I might get rid of it all. My AE71 is getting all the attention at the moment and I've just fitted BC Coilover suspension. It has a R31 rear axle and I recently fitted a KAAZ lsd and got rid of the minispool as it wa driving me nuts. I've got slotted rotors on the back and ordered my Techno Toy big brake kit about 6 weeks ago and hope to receive it soon. I've also got the Techno Toy lower control arms and tie rod end kit. I also fitted a complete polyurathane bush kit. I also fitted an Exedy H.D clutch kit. My first and last run at motorplex was a 13.51 with clutch slipping and a lot of wheelspin, hence all the upgrades. I would love for someone to organize a trackday. I am a heavy duty earthmoving mechanic and work for Rio Tinto West Angelas on a 2 and 1 roster. I used to work for Hitachi in their field service department. I'll post some pictures up as soon as possible. Enough crying and back to drinking beer!
    Cheers

Name
    John
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Hi everyone, name's John, in Hillarys. Got an ADM ae86 in the midst of a 4age conversion. Working as a pilot for CALM during the summer months, fixing cars, bikes and whatever during the winter. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Name
    Stephen
    State
    Perth
    Country
    Oz/Ireland

Hi
    Im Stephen from Ireland.
    I have an ae85 trueno with nearly 4 years.
    It has full ae86 running gear, a high compression 16v 4age with 20v silvertop throttle bodies running on an omex 600 ecu.
    Im moving to Perth in January.
    Im hoping to get stuck into some regional work asap and maybe get another oldskool toyota

Site looks great.

Stephen

Name
    Scott
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

hi im scott
    live in the gosnells area
    work in retail
    had a KE70 a few years back and now looking at getting another one possibly automatic
    been lurking on here for a while and joined but never posted
    definitely a lot of good help and people on here cant wait till i get a KE70 and start talking to others

Name
    Phirom
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Hahaha welcome, and strange that you posted, cus I just found this

Name
    Aaron
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

im going to have a ae71 for sale soon too.

has a 4age and manual.

Name
    Adam
    State
    Western Australia
    Country
    Australia

Hi guys,

The name is Adam, I live in Bunbury. I own a MZ20 Soarer with a 1JZ, big single, manual, big power etc, etc. Also a 4AGE AE86, a 4AGZE KE70 rally car and in the middle of building a 4AGE KE70 for a little fun track car.

Also on the hunt for a KE70/AE71 wagon thats registered for a support car/daily if anyone knows of any.

I work at Bunbury Toyota aswell so nice cheap parts for me.

Name
    Jaden
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

good to see you finally made it ae86dc Adam

Name
    Adam
    State
    Western Australia
    Country
    Australia

Haha yeah, figured I needed to find some cool parts for the new project. Suspension wise anyway so will mostly be trolling the classifieds section.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast