Thread: Gateway bridge toll

Name
    kravit
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Question

I had fucked up mornnig, with only 2 hrs sleep had to drop off gf who is going back to denmark and wont be seeing her ever again, ended up getting lost coming back from airport some fucken how.

Didn't have any cash on me what so ever and realised was going over toll bridge, what im completely new to since im from Perth, had to go to thru automatic no change shit and realeased bunch fucken cameras all over my car.

Anyone know number of where i can pay toll, cant seem to find it. My housemate told me you can still pay toll couple days after ?

Fuck i swear Perth is dream to drive around compared to Brisbane.

Bad Email Address

Yeah mate Brisbane is to hard to drive around, roads and shit going everywhere.

Go find a transport department and ask them, There are signs on the gateway saying "Toll evasion is theft, Penalty may exceed $100".

Bad Email Address

Bris is easy to drive around.. I only been here 6 months and have explored a fair bit of Bris so far with no probs...

Speaking of the Gateway toll bridge...

Me and the snakeman had to go through the toll booth 4 times within 15mins on Saturday.. next door neighbour was taking his mate to the airport when his clutch died, so we had to go get said mate and get him there on time... we ended up all the way out to the airport without finding him (he went some weird way) so had to come back ect.. and got confused by his explanation where they were so back onto the toll bridge.. then across to turn around.. back through again.. got said mate and back through again.... fuck it was the biggest fuck around...
    dropped him at the airport, and he missed his flight anyway, so I lent my hachi to my neighbour to go get him... then he had to take him back again at 4 in the morning..........

but yeh, pretty sure if you ring the right department Mike they should help you out...

Name
    kravit
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I rang em up and sorted it out, I think went through, only have 13 bucks on my bank card.
    Cost 8 bucks for drving through without paying.

Can sympathise with DRFT - 86 except my experience was in Sydney
    BTW: Sydney is hard to navigate and Melbourne (blocks aren't 90 degrees and there are five sides to a block and TRAMS - how crazy are they!!!!)

Brother and I wanted to drive over the Sydney Harbour bridge. FINALLY navigated our way onto the beast. Wow that was great, turn round and do it again. Excellent! lets go home..... not so lucky - all roads lead to the Harbour bridge. Ended up paying toll several times and then started going through the e-tag (or whatever) lane. Went over bridge 5 times before finding route back to Qld.
    No fines too - mustn't have liked the Qld plates.

Oldschool Member

Denmark?? Why didnt she bring me some parts:-)

Name
    kravit
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

haha she is still in oz traveling around, but doubt she wana carry anymore then she has too since she is back packer lol

Bad Email Address

Ha, ive done exactly the same thing... realised i havent had any money what so ever, i just went through the E-toll, haven't had any fines or nuthing, although i was on NSW plates

Name
    Ryan
    State
    qld
    Country
    Aust.

Brisbane is one of the easiest places to drive compared to other states.