Mick
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default F/s (syd) 1983 adm ae86

Hey guys,
    ***********car is sold************
    Ok had this car about 6 months, (bought it from a mate who had it sitting around his farm for 2 years), pretty much all i have done to it is chuck on a new passenger guard(hence it being purple, never got around to painting it), new tie rods and ball joints. I put a 2nd hand 4ac in it(came out of an AE71 with only 130xxx k's on it), with new clutch and fuel pump, full service on the engine. Resprayed the bay gloss black as it was a matte black before.
    It was rego'd today, so it has a full 12months on it, tyres have plenty of tread on them, it has been resprayed panda and there are some dodgy parts in it where a different white has been put over it.
    As for rust i did notice a hole in the boot but it is hidden behind the rear bumper, hatch the is a small patch and on the body, looks like there has been some rust repaired in the door sills. Honestly not sure for the rest of the car, but the bottom of the guards look clean and generally you can't see much. I am guessing if there was anything serious it wouldn't pass the blue slip.

**************DETAILS*****************

Year - 1983
    Odometre - 295 xxx k's
    Engine - (supposedly only) 130xxx k's. Haven't driven it much as it was only rego'd today, but does seem to be fine, maybe a little exhaust leak just after the headers.
    Colour - Panda
    Wheels - ROH 15x6"
    Driveline - Standard, bit of a whine in the diff. Will try and source a replacement.
    Suspension - Standard, did have chopped springs in there but they were replaced with original height springs. Shocks seem to be on the way out, but does come with brand new Monroe replacements.
    Brakes - Standard, plenty of pads left on the front, not sure about rear, seems fine though.
    Interior - Standard, will try and sort out a stereo to go in there, but at the moment nothing.
    Reason for Selling - I am sick of cars and have a JZZ30 Soarer which keeps me happy. Also have just got my bike license so looking to buy a bike once this is sold.
    Location - Sutherland Shire, Sydney.
    Price - $3890 ono. Also could be interested in a swap for a LAMS approved bike with plenty of rego.
    Contact - PM me.

Will put up more pics tomorrow, car is a bit dirty, will give it a good clean this week.
    Car is also going on ebay tomorrow. If anyone has negative comments on this ad, do everyone a favour and don't bother.
    NO TYRE KICKERS OR TIME WASTERS, ALREADY HAD ENOUGH OF THEM WHEN THE CAR WASN'T FOR SALE!

This is a good standard ADM sprinter, will be a good start with what ever you wanted to do with it.

Cheers
    Mick
    Last edited by Megz; 30th March 2009 at 08:56 AM. Reason: SOLD