Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: VIC - Rolling Shell and Aftermarket Goodies - SOLD

Red face

Shell and all aftermarket items sold, except numberplates, grilles and rims
    Aussie Sprinter Shell. Comes with interior, but not attached to car.

Interior and engine bay has been dismantled (all parts still in car) for sandblasting and race prep, but never was completed due to other more important (and costly... hence the sale) projects getting priority... namely my widebody R32 and a Sky80 track car (R32 front, 180sx rear).

Shell comes with:
    JDM tyte driver side headlight and mirror (passenger side is AUDM) ... don't ask me why
    rear disc brakes, T18 diff (?), king springs and munroe shocks... not sure what rear end its got... could be an adapted AUDM one or a japanese one... its not stock, that's for sure.
    all mirrors, windows and glass intact
    does not have engine and gearbox or radiator, also missing rear seat and passenger seat
    has minor rust, not as bad as most of the other AE86's I've seen
    has full owner history and original purchase reciepts and logs from 1983 (I found it a novelty item)
    shell has done about 400,000 kms
    shell was painted by previous owner in black ghetto spray paint, and is chipping off to reveal the original blue colour
    all panels are included including front bumper and stock fenders

VIN: AE86-0004804
    Series: 00
    Date: Jun/1983

Service Book:

Original Owner:

Regular service history:

Rust protection done by dealer:

most recent pic, fenders and bonnet has been reattached now though

Looking for $1200 for shell and parts but will entertain sane offers

Also for sale:
    CA18DET and gearbox with ECU, loom and S14 turbo (was meant to go into the AE86 shell after race prep)

8 point rollcage for AE86

TRD 2 way LSD

2 letterbox grilles, one with a slight crack, one without blemishes

set of 4 Hasemi Sports wheels 16"x7" and 16"x8" which were meant to go on the AE86

VIC numberplate BOR086

Open to offers on these parts, its been a while since these were bought, so I can't remember how much I paid for em... I'll update with prices once I find receipts

I'm hardly ever on these forums these days which sorta blows... if you don't hear back from me email me at or send me a free sms by sending an email to

All items including shell are at Driftline Racing in Campbellfield, feel free to drop in and say hi and check out the stuff in person.

Will update this post with pics of all items... stay tuned.

added pics... need more... call me 0430534956 or come check it out.

I have an offer to buy depending on inspection... will update thread on progress.

Name
    Troy
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

<strike>Interested in pics and price for the roll cage </strike>

..sorry. Any idea on a price you want for the cage?

Name
    Leo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

is the lsd kouki or zenki?
    30kw club

uhhh jeez... I'll have to dig up the bills to figure out how much they cost.

I'll tentatively say $600 for the cage and $600 for the LSD

fark me you guys are quick. Got 2 inspections lined up now

to be honest I can't remember, I bought it a couple of years ago and its sat on the shelf since.

From memory it suited the diff housing I had... If you can tell me how to identify it visually I'll let you know what it is.

Oldschool Member

very interested in the 86 shell , i had my car at driftline the other week , s14. with the s15 front on it the undercoated battered 1 lol , are u neg on the price very interested ill come down and have a look when i get a chance or have u sold it already

Actually after some thinking... I thought the Axles were the only thing different between kooky and zonky JDM tyte models. I didn't know the LSD's were different too... but I'm no pundit on hachirusto's so if you can tell me how to identify it, then I'll let you know.

I've got a couple of guys keen on it at $1200 if the condition is acceptable, so they're coming to check it out. Feel free to have a look at it... there's rust, the whole battery support needs to be replaced because an acid leak's corroded it, there's rust bubbling through where the water collects near the window sills, and the rad support might need to be replaced, but other than that it seems to be OK. The idea was to sandblast the shell and then weld up the holes, seam weld it and make it toight for track use... I never had any intentions of putting it back on the road. However I think it is doable. Please check it out and make your own decision.

Quick update... the Hasemi Sport rims up for sale are actually off a 180sx, so the offset should be suitable for 180sx's, S13's and R32's and cefs. You'll need spacers to put em onto a hachirusto. The reason I bought these is because they are a 3 piece rim, so a custom width or offset can be made up in the future if necessary, simply by having inner and/or ourter bands machined up.

I'll part with em for $300 pickup

... pm sent ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast