This is just a copy/paste from the WA section members rides

Well this is my 86, I bought it from Joe a little while ago and this is basically what it looked like when I got it minus those wheels:

The paint wasn't in the best shape and it was coming off when I washed the car, it also had a few dents and a banged up guard so I decided to paint it. Here it is today:

I know the stripe is in the wrong place and the guards should be black (I'll put black over fenders on those soon) but I got my uncle to paint it for me since he's a painter by trade and this is how it came out, didn't cost me anything so I can't really complain. It's a Toyota white with a Black pearl. The rims are probably going to get repainted black at some point as well. Next on my shopping list is some over fenders, half cage, window tint, panhard rod and traction brackets then who knows.
Current mods as far as I know are springs and shocks, I'm not sure what brand they are but they're pretty good. Quick release, one of those group buy suede steering wheels, Exhaust, Seats out of something, I thought they were 86 seats but I'm told they're not. Front and rear strut braces, JDM rear end with disks and LSD, also has a 4AGZE drive shaft, I'm guessing they're stronger than normal ones? That's about all I know since I didn't really get a list of what's done when I got the car.