Name
    Ken
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

wicked.. only 2 more.. that was fast

Bad Email Address

almost 2 fast as I was hoping this wouldnt go ahead for a week or two... meh.. should be sweet...
    what is the expected timeframe for this.. ie: when do we need to make a deposit? or do we have to pay up front in full? when does production start-finish roughly..?

Keep me as highly interested, as I cant confirm if I will have the funds if this all happens too quickly

Oldschool Member

Once I give him the thumbs up to turn them out, pending the specs on the rose joints which I have no doubt in my mind are top quality etc. I will even give those who question the joints used the part number so you can scout around and do research yourself.

Deposit will needed to be made in full, when the full 10 sets are ready to be shipped out. May take 3 weeks tops, but considering most of the gear will be put through a CNC lathe, then it may only take a week and a half. Given a few extra days for coating and anodising and a few more days to ship out. So anywhere from 2-3 weeks, so that would be plenty of time for you guys to save abit of coin.

450 will be the combo + shipping (pending 10 sets), I don't know the full details on shipping but I'd expect 15-30 anywhere in Australia. But I will finalise this before payments are made.

Apart from that, I don't think there will be another deal like this and thats the truth unless you have someone that has access to a CNC lathe, and can get trade price on material. I payed slightly more for my set (420 ones in the picture) and I was stoked with that price, hopefully he will throw me in a free panhard rod for lining him up some sales .

2 more to go and I will speak to him tomorrow arvo or night, and get the part number/details of the rose joints.

ALSO, need a vote on the colour of the 4 links we have, blue, red, green, black, gold, silver, brushed finished. So abit of a vote here would be great. Other than that, if you want a one off colour im sure it will cost extra as the price is for a group buy meaning 1 colour per batch.

Cheers

Name
    Johl
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

would recomend silver or any dull stock looking colour cuz im sure most guys will be putting these on their street cars and cops will look into it further if they spot red ttrailing arms etc. thats what i'd want if i was gunna buy atm but im not so i'l just throw my 2c into the hat n shut my freakin mouth... lol
    stroked 2L ca18-ae86 in the build...eta xmas 2012?

Oldschool Member

^^ well good point LOL noted!

Bad Email Address

a quick drive down a dirt road in the rain would fix the red trailing arm problem

interested.

red or black would be my preference.

powdercoated or anodised doesnt bother me really.

Name
    Ken
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

powder coated/anodised blue or just no colour and polished will be my vote

oh and yea teflon rose joints FTW.

aaron_drift

What are the lenghts?

You know those T3 adjustables how u can adjust the lenght for slip or traction?

Just curious what they will do to the rear end?

If you can PM or answer the question then i would be keen for a full set including the panhard rod.

Its just that if they are stock lengths i'd consider buying an adjustable set for better drift use.

Cheers

Aaron.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast