hey all just testing the waters.

complete bolt in 20v silvertop conversion in car working now, happy to talk about testdrives etc .

comes with

engine, comp, gearbox, everything needed to drop in and drive of i guess

20v with open trumpets, still going strong and starts everytime. Needs a bit of a tune to clean up the mixtures, running a bit rich at full throttle, but part throttle and city driving is well programmed. dont believe the engine has had any special work done, but is strong and clean

motec m4 comp. Comes with laptop comp uplink.

T50, good nick, could do with new shifter bushings

not sure what clutch it has but it took a day o kicking the shit out of it at a drift day a few weeks ago and never had any troubles at all.

all applicable loom.

Not sure what else to list, but the only reason im looking to change is for shits and giggles. Just itchy to do something. either beams or somthing a little more extreme. Also need hp to cover the fact i cant drift

any questions please feel free, also happy to help anyway i can with fitting/swapping if local

i know i have to put a price, but i have no real idea what its worth. ruff guess im lookin for $4000 and here is why -

bolt in job, all the hard yard are done, rwd water changes, ignition changes etc all sorted.

Motec comp. Alone is something like $2500 and thats befor loom and fitting and tuning. I know i sugest a retune, but thats just cleaning it up, as those on the recent hills shopping trip know, it runs fine

but please, if im all off on the price let me know and ill adjust

Also car and engine located in Brisbane southside.

thanks guys

pat