^ Clicky clicky!

Veteran
    Name
    John
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

i wouldnt bother with cams that big....something around the 256 degree range would be more suitable to a forced induction setup....going so large on a such a small capacity forced induction engine will hurt the drivability more than anything...

my opinion isnt first hand, more so from my own research on various american/uk forums.....as i havent seen any local 4agte's sporting cams of any sort....

the same opinon was given to me by a mate who trialled his car with 264's and found that he prefered the standard cams

i wouldnt mind hearing other ppls opinions on the matter aswell....................

if only more people used a t517z/t518z on 4ages....would be my pick of turbo for sure....unless i found a 2510 for the right price

Name
    Steve
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

lol, got 282's on mine...

Ok
    Name
    Seamus
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

If you don't mind me asking..

What brand? How much? And did you have to change valvesprings/shims/absolutely anything else?

Oh, and of course, how do you find them (although i think i read your car isnt on the road yet..)
    4AGE & 7AGE Forged Connecting Rods - Lightweight Flywheels - And Much More

^ Clicky clicky!

Name
    Steve
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Crow cams, special supplier price , just put stiffer valve springs in.
    WE've planned for it to be on boost by 4000rpm, but cause of a manifold leak it doesnt come on full boost till 6 but it friggin screams from there

Veteran
    Name
    Stefan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i have hks 272deg cams with stiff hks springs, eddie says use a small port head for more power is this true please enlighten this topic also with a rwd bog port manny
    JAPANESE DOMESTIC MARKET AS F*CK!!! hmmm, when you prenounce it properly, it sounds gay how bout that.

Bad Email Address

using standard cams will not limit you until over 200rwkw same with rwd manifold. smallport head will give you more midrange power and turbo will spool up way quicker! injectors may be a problem over 170rwkw but thats my limit so far but you will have to use gze injectors minimum! T25 is cheap but will limit power and length of turbo life. kkr280 turbos will run awesomely come on boost quickly for about 2 minutes then blow the f**k up. get a 2nd hand t28bb turbo off a jap spec s15 (t28bb tubos have 6 bolts holding the exhaust housing on as non bb turbos have 4!!!!) Just send me your email adresses if you want photos. cheers eddie.

Veteran
    Name
    Stefan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

im aiming for mad torque and medium power like 150rwkw cams i ahve and use just with injectors what is a good one to use 7mgte? there like 440cc

um with turbo do kelway make custom ones to suite s15 t28bb turbos?

please send flicks to

chat soon dan

but i miss mad power thats why turbo is pimp option

um \i tknow the afm is air flow meter but whats map? just aftermarket ecu?? is there any problem with running normal dizzy or do you have to convert to coilpacks?>
    JAPANESE DOMESTIC MARKET AS F*CK!!! hmmm, when you prenounce it properly, it sounds gay how bout that.

Bad Email Address

map is manifold absolut pressure sensor its just a differnt way of determining the ammount or pressure of air going into the engine. the microtech has an internal map sensor u just hook the vac hose on microtech makes specific ecu programs and wiring setups for engines im guessing ur running dizzy with ignitor? My purple street car im doing the eact same conversion as you ATM na motor with gze pistons t28 nonbb turbo gze injectors microtech, dizzy! yes the manifolds rexy makes will suit the turbo youre running cos kkr280/330 t25/t28 all use the same flange! Which injectors are easier for you to get but like i said gze are happy to make 170rwkw pics sent slippry

Name
    Michael
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

GT28RS + Microtech is all it needs

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast