Thread: Consumer Rights

Banned

Default Consumer Rights

New to the Country (Irish),
    had a random one tonight, the TV in a rented house blew-up. ok X-Mas Eve its 4pm, went online & found a shop that had the only decently priced plasma within my price range, rang the shop & they had them in stock, drove to the shop via the bank to withdraw the cash, talked to the sales guy who was ok, sorted us a cable for the xbox 360, & asked us up front for the cash in the middle of the floor (ok), then he goes to get the TV which is in stock by his own admition only to come back & tell us that the manager will not allow him to sell the TV to us. "The manager wants to keep these for the sales & will not sell to you, please come back in 2 days", after explaining to him that we had no TV & this TV was adverised online & in a 4ft banner next to us he would not sell us the TV!!!!!,,, well pissed off, gave the poor lad an earfull but the manager was unavailable,,,,, 4.45 no TV, rang a sister shop who also had the TV but was closing at 5 & being xmas eve there was nobody staying back, which is fair enough...
    So No TV for the next few days, was well unhappy esspecially when you have just bought an xbox, dvd player etc.,

Name
    Clinton
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

lol...

FTP.
    Quote Originally Posted by svenmate View Post
    I love how all the SA boys get on board
    Quote Originally Posted by Konakid View Post
    im driving out there with new hydro setup
    Quote Originally Posted by myke90 View Post
    haha i have the exact same picture from when i got my sportmaxx lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    whats with the drift rings? i know they are just a novelty but do they represent or signify anything?

Get used to the red tape and procedures for everything that you have to do here in aus. I lived in galway last year and earlier this year and loved the lack of crap you have to go through on a daily basis.. less rules.

E-Famous (Remeber your roots)
    Name
    marvis
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

What store was this?

Name
    Tobias
    State
    Tas