Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Intense's Blood Red Panda

Name
    Aaron
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Bought this off of Matt from Toyospares and couldn't be happier with the car.

Engine is an ae101 4agze Map sensor motor with a small side mount.
    Brakes are from a gx60 Cressida on the front I believe.
    No idea what the suspension is but it's lowered, stiffer but not stiff enough and the shocks are great.
    Rims are corona avante rims but for the sake of apperances, they are ae86 black limited rims , running crappy nexen tyres and looking to upgrade to something a bit bigger and wider in the near future.
    Interior is pretty clean with only a slightly cracked dash. I've got the standard tacho working no problems as well. Seats are from my ra65 Celica as are the sun visors. I've got an eclipse head unit I want to put in but I need the head unit mounting brackets first, might have to make some up.
    The body is in great condition with only a slight dint on the hatch and no rust to be found anywhere, paint is in good nic but needs a polish and a few small touch ups. Steering wheel is a Saas wheel and I'm not a big fan of it, it's blocking view of my guages and it's a tad too small for my liking, want to upgrade to an ae82 twincam wheel asap. I also need to get a water temp guage and an oil pressure guage which I'll mount in the center console. Might get a boost guage too but not high on my priorities right now.

I've still got to completely service the car when I get the money to do so (oil, filter, brake fluid, coolant, timing belt). Also grabbed a saab bar and plate intercooler that I'm going to mount after painting it black, I love the stealth look . This will replace the tube and fin stocko one I've got on there at the moment. Car also needs an exhaust and extractors but again, as money permits. Probably only looking at a 2" exhaust and 4-1 extractors, want to keep it kind of quiet.

Big future plans are to get it sliding so that means T series rear end and 1.5 way mech diff, camber tops, front strut brace, stiffer springs, bride ergo or similar and jdm accelerator pedal for easy heel and toe.

Bad Email Address

goood luck with it mate

Bad Email Address

goood luck with it mate

Bad Email Address

Looks like a sick buy (y)

Name
    Felix
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

ahhh more period panda's what we like to see, making me think that black wheels are cooler that that I previously thought

Name
    Aaron
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

My newest alteration. It's amazing how much change to the car a simple wheel can make. Now I can see my guages, sit further back so my seats hold me better and heel toe. Also have a much more relaxed driving position yet still able to control the wheel since it's closer

Veteran
    Name
    David
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

whats the diameter on that wheel dude? I'm looking at maybe using one, I need something a little bigger diameter wise

also CD player holdy things in the post tomorrow

Name
    Aaron
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Cool, I'll measure it up tomorow. My 330mm one fits pretty much snug inside this one though so I'd estimate about 350mm. Great wheel but you can't fit a spacer to one, doesn't matter though becasue it's in the perfect position as is for me

Dillon Mac

Thats a nice red panda paintjob, keep it.. And a clean canvas (project car ftw!)

Name
    Aaron
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Now I've got music

Eclipse Headunit that does mp3's and some 4" coaxials at the front, Going to get some speakers tomorow for the rear. Try and get something that fits the stock mounts but if not , chop chop time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast