Name
    Dan
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Thumbs up Rear spring Rubber Seat thingys

As title says,
    i need all four rubber REAR spring seats.
    Prefer S.A but if someone wants to chuck em in a post bag it'll do.

Lost mine when i was running shitty cut falcons and had em ziptied from juming around the place whenever the rolla was launched.

Now have some shiny new AJPS springs (thx muncher!) and i wish to be rid of the clunks and bangs etc. With KYB short strokes springs hang loose when jacked up by a poofteenth. Rubber seats back on will make em fit nice n snug.

Someone must have a few laying around. Id go to u-pull-it but im in the hills and its a big fuckoff drive just for 4 small rubber rings.

Also after a pair or full set of e7 mudflaps in good cond. Would love all 4. Finding it hard to find a set of fronts, the ones that go from wheelarch to halfway down the sill panel. Tell me what u have. Interested in whatever.
    And while im here, an old rear window black plastic louvre. Condition doesnt matter, its gonna get chopped for just the top bit.
    Oh, and a wind deflector, clear plastic/perspex thingo that bolted to the outside of drivers and/or passenger window, i think aunger used to make them? Single or a pair. Whatever. Lemme know.
    Condition doesnt matter, as this will be choped also.
    Reply here or shoot me a pm.
    Thanks in advance.
    Sly

also i have some random shit for sale.
    front left ke70 FLAT front guard. Mint. Rubbed back to bare metal. Non flared.
    Perfect for someone needing a guard to paint/flare. Needs a sand to remove the minimal surface rust from sitting in the shed. Cost me $44 from u-pull-it. SAve yourself the time and hassle and $14 from having to unbolt one and strip it

$30. o.n.o

Cobra fixed back. Pretty rough. No rails. Have had the cover/lining off to see if i could dye it black as the red is pretty faded/dirty. Never got around to it. Cat been using it as a comfy bed in the shed. Handy for someone who can be fucked dying the cover and refitting the cover. $30

Stock ke70 brown front drivers seat. Disgustingly filthy, has more beer and iced coffee stains than ive ever seen after removing the 20 year old seat cover. But apart from filthy, its unripped and all the padding is perfect and remarkebly comfortable. Has rails. Whack a cover on it and its good to go.
    Perfect to go with the above cobra (ie use the rails!) $$ FREE

Or better still, bring me a carton of Cascades and take the lot. Or maybe organise some form of swapsies if you have the stuff i need above

Will put up some pics and make a for sale thread soon.

Thanks.
    Sly
    Last edited by sly1300; 2nd April 2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: added more to the wish list

Name
    Lawrence
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

I think I might have a couple of the top rubber, the bottoms went with all diffs I've sold.

Oh and if you're lucky enough to have found a car without mud flaps don't put them on. They are one of the single greatest causes of rust in the rear arches. The way they were attached from factory suggests they were just an afterthought as they were just self tapped into the arches. Self tappers = rust.

Name
    Dan
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

mine had rear flaps on it. but they're all fucked out now.
    they dont actually look that bad, plus they hide the fact that my rear tyres are usually always fucked (either bald or chunked out from bein skidded)

anyone got them laying around? or else im gonna have to go to u-gank-it over easter weekend.

Name
    Jim
    State
    Nsw
    Country
    Australia

I got some upper spring rubber thingy if you are interested..

Name
    Dan
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

^^
    in s.a?

anyone got anything im after?