Name
    Rob
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

is it broken?

Still works for me.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    Stranger: best and worst sexual experience
    You: which first?
    Stranger: either
    You: I'll answer both
    You: Your mum!
    You: hah!
    You: bam! that just happened!
    Stranger: wow lol
    Stranger: immature much?
    You: kaboom! owned
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.
    Quote Originally Posted by slydar View Post
    The real question is - if you can not even make an attempt to write a question in the manner in which someone is likely going to want to answer it... do you really think you're capable of doing an engine conversion?

Klutch

^fuckin lol

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

good one

Quote Originally Posted by ae86 View Post
    ive come to the conclusion dan has more STi's than a Subaru Dealership, yeah i went there

Banned

someone asked me if i was down with OPP LOL

Name
    Jay
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Stranger: Hii
    You: hi
    You: asl
    Stranger: how are you?
    You: good
    Stranger: 16, girl, netherlands, you?
    You: 17 m australia
    Stranger: okee =D
    You: lol
    Stranger: That's far from here!
    You: you speak good english?
    Stranger: Haha, i get that at school
    You: what, penis in the mouth
    Stranger: omg? like yak
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

breno

Connecting to server...
    You: i want to fuck your mother
    Your conversational partner has disconnected

breno

Connecting to server...
    Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
    Stranger: Hi hi
    You: there are so many gay people on here
    Stranger: so?
    You: they say the darndest things
    Stranger: like? :'D
    You: but i bet they arent really gay
    Stranger: no
    You: they think they are cool
    You: when they say they like anus
    Stranger: Oh that way
    Stranger: yeah?
    You: i think something is wrong with them
    You: mabye they really do like anus
    Stranger: why then
    Stranger: aight
    You: do you like anus?
    Stranger: i dunno o,o
    You: sitting on the fence hu
    You: h
    You: i dont know
    You: its like what anus are you talking about
    You: i like ass
    You: like a nice chick ass
    You: there nice
    You: but anus
    You: i dunno
    Stranger: yeah, well, depends on it
    You: its abit far
    You: anus could be like the hole itself huh
    Stranger: hmhm
    You: also i guess it depends if its a man or female
    You: like either way i dont like it enough to put my mouth there
    You: on a chick
    Stranger: But by a female people would say butt or ass? not anus
    You: yeah
    You: you are wise
    Stranger: thank you/
    You have disconnected.

Veteran
    Name
    Rob
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Connecting to server...
    Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
    You: hay
    Stranger: ___________________????????_______________________ _________________________________
    ________________??????????????____________________ _________________________
    ______________?????????????????___________________ _________________________
    _____________????????????????????_________________ _____________???????????_________
    ____________?????????????????????????????????????? ?____???????????????_______
    ____________?????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????______
    ____________?????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????_____
    ____________?????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????_____
    _____________????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????______
    ______________???????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????______
    ______________???????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????________
    _____________????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????_________
    ____________?????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????_________
    ____________?????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????________
    ___________??????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????________
    ___________??????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????________
    __________???????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????________
    __________???????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????_______
    _________????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????_______
    _________????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????_______
    ________?????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????_______
    _______??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????_______
    _____????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????______
    ____?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????______
    ___??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????_____
    ___??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????____
    ______???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????________
    _____????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????________
    ______???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????_______
    ______???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????_____
    ____?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????____
    ___??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????__
    ___??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????_
    __???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????
    _????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????__????????????????
    _????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????_____?????????????
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????___???????????????
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????__???????????????_
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????__??????????????___
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????__?????????????____
    _????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????____?????????_______
    _????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????____________________
    __???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????_____________________
    ____?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???______________________
    ______???????????????????????????????????????????? ??_______________________
    ______???????????????????????????????????????????? ?________________________
    ______???????????????????????????????????????????? _________________________
    ______???????????????????????????????????????????_ _________________________
    _______?????????????????????????????????????????__ _________________________
    _______??????????????????????????????????????????_ _________________________
    _______??????????????????????????????????????????_ _________________________
    _______???????????????????____???????????????????_ _________________________
    _______??????????????????______??????????????????? _________________________
    ______?????????????????________??????????????????? _________________________
    ______????????????????___________????????????????? _________________________
    ______??????????????______________???????????????? ?________________________
    _____??????????????_________________?????????????? ?________________________
    _____????????????_____________________???????????? ?________________________
    _____???????????______________________???????????? ?________________________
    ____???????????______________________????????????? _________________________
    ____???????????_____________________?????????????? _________________________
    ____??????????_____________________??????????????_ _________________________
    ____??????????____________________??????????????__ _________________________
    ____?????????_____________________?????????????___ _________________________
    _____????????_____________________?????????????___ _________________________
    _____??_?_?_?____________________????????????????? ?________________________
    __________________________________???????????????? ???______________________
    ___________________________________??????????????? ??????___________________
    ______________________________________???????????? ????????_________________
    _________________________________________????????? ?????????________________
    __________________________________________???????? ??????????_______________
    __________________________________________???????? ??????????_______________
    ___________________________________________??????? ??????_???_______________
    _____________________________________________????? ____?????________________
    _________________________________________________? ????????__________________

Name
    Taz
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Connecting to server...
    Stranger: romania by chance?
    You: hell yea!
    You: long time
    Stranger: you live in romania
    You: of course
    You: isnt that where we all live
    You: with the romans?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast