Thread: Fresh on the Scene. . .

Bad Email Address

Hey every1 my name is Damein and i live in North Carolina,USA and i have just bought my 1st AE86 as of Tuesday this week, i used to own a Honda but got bored with is and i decided to look for something different something all that ricers haven taken over and made a bad name for then i learned about the AE86 and ever sense ive been looking to buy one and get away from Honda and get something that can actually take a curve and something that you don't normally see a lot . . . like an 86 . . . so i got my chance Saturday b4 last i totaled out my civic and decided to take this as my opportunity to get away from honda and start new w/ something different so i sold the civic for parts and bought my new AE86 im the third owner of this 1984 Toyota Corolla SR5. . . .

Got rid of those lofers (sp)

lol dont mind my dad in the back ground there ^^^

. . . . after i learned what they are and what they can do i noticed this one sitting next to some1s house on my way home one day i stopped in and talked to the old lady that lived there to see if shed sell it and she was NOT willing to sell it she loved it she drove it for 13 years and had bought it from the original owner her older cousin so after a month of visits talks and please she finally broke down and sold it when i told her about my wreck and how i was out of a car ne way i bought it for $800 its got 151k on it, it smokes little and has a little rust but over all in varry good condition. . . well thats my story i joined this forum for advice and help . .. i look forward to being a part . . . . thanks

Name
    Amulday
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Welcome Damo,

Looks like you got yourself a good example to start with! :2thumbs:

What do you want out of the car?

Sam

amulday.sam
    HR ARMY
    RED BEAR

Bad Email Address

well i love the idea of finally have a FR car lol just today it rained and every turn i took i punched it and threw it sideways but i also live in the mountains and LOVE going out and jsut flying down the sharpest curves i can find so . . . . i guess i am most interested in handling and drifting is secondary i want a motor that will give my plenty of power but not be so heavy that all it dose it plow through corners. . . if i wanted that i woulda stuck w/ my civic :lol: