Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: de-rugs

ive never taken drugs, only gotten drunk twice in my life and im 17, and getignd runk seems to be the in thing, once had 5 cans of double black, the otehr bout 11, both were fun nights, but i found i got really emotional towards the end of the night, as for drugs, dont need em. as long as im around kewl people and the music is good, i get in a mood which lasts me all night, or even in teh middle of the day, its good fun, ke70dave so a slight example of this on friday night,

and those who have seen the QLD cruise movie right to teh end will see that just about anythign can get me dancing, haha

Name
    callum
    State
    qld
    Country
    australia

you guys spend alot of money on booze. i will usually get pretty merry before hitting the clubs, so ill only buy like 2 drinks out, and theryre really just something to have in my hand when im talking to girls, couse i feel like that guy in telledega nights when hes being interviewed after the first race. anyway i only end up spending about $50 a night
    your friendly neabourhood electrition. for cash jobs pm me!

Name
    Felix
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

yeh, a night on the town never really costs me more than $100

aim for $50

split a carton before hand, and a few burbs and jagerbombs whilst in to keep me kicking

i guess theirs taxi's as well... but im normally down for lifts or hitchhiking lol... few bad experiences there

Name
    James
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

The only time I spend under $150 on a night out is for house party's or supplied party's.

Once I'm out fun takes priority over money, and it always sucks the next day! hehe

I'm semi signing in for the smoking crew. I only smoke when I drink (which im cutting down on alot, usually I just bum 1 or 2 smokes nowadays), and for some odd reason I always crave a cigarette when I've been driving through the hills or on a track, must be the adrenaline!

Name
    Brendan
    State
    Queensland
    Country
    Australia

Ive found when i go out in bundy i never spend no more then $50.
    But last time i was out in Bris i spent something like $200, haha i cant remember, the whole weekend cost me a grand...

As for smoking, ive done it, i hate it.

Name
    Felix
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I have had nights that cost close to $300 just in booze, but i cant remember any of them...

so that doesnt happen again, i end up getting too loose, so i restrict myself by only taking a 50 or something

Name
    Iain C
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

haha I jUST go to catholic club in C-town and get all my drinks for 2 bucks if my mate is on bar.... we should all organize a AE86DC piss up for the sydney siders lol
    How many times have you seen kids playing on the Touge at night.

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

yeah been smoking since about grade 10, been on the winnie reds, pack a day for about 3 years, only just recently made the change to menthols, still 16's, and cut back to about 8 a day. As i said earlier, helps with the a.d.d, like i dont have chronic stuff happen or anything, but if you have a conversation with me its very unlikely ill be listening, no matter who it is or what they are saying, if i have a durry before hand, seems to help. Same with uni, i can go into uni and sit in a lecture, take as many notes as I can or want, listen as much as I can, and as soon as I stand up and turn around I wont even remember what lecture i was just in, but if I have a durry before i go in, and one in the brake, i could pretty much recite it to you.
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (driftke70 @ Nov 5 2007, 06:21 AM) </div>yea the effects of nicotine are similar to those of dextroamphetamines and methylphenidates which are used to treat a.d.d.
    except they dont bind the exactly the same receptors as those drugs so you still have the chemical imbalances in your head.
    but yea nicotine raises heart rate. blood pressure. respiration and blood glucose levels. and acts as a stimulant so your more 'switched on'
    anddd cause of its 'calming' tendancies. you stay on task. bonus. haha.
    but then when you dont get it. you start to detox cause its addictive in the same way that cocaine and heroin is. haha.

haha theres part of a med lecture for you.

the body does some cool shit.

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

yeah ive got dex, prescribed speed ftw, actually ftl, it sucks, makes my get chronic pasties, makes me wear myself out trying to do too many things in a day, makes me go days sometimes weeks without sleep, makes me not feel like eating, also increases heart rate etc.
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast