Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Yellow Ten..

Name
    Leo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yoshimitsu9 @ Dec 31 2007, 11:38 AM) </div>this will distory the second hand car market and force dealers/wreckers across the land to be shutdown...

30kw club

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

^ dont think so,

every commodore than has been into my work owned by someone under the age of 30, has distored chassis, dents all over it, bent rims, bent steering components. Fingered pretty much, these cars shouldnt be on the road, they are the reason we have these gay ass rules, because some druggo fucks in their commodore wants to show off.
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Name
    Leo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (driftke70 @ Dec 31 2007, 02:26 PM) </div>that correct.

Also it creates JOBS! to feed kids.. so they can grow up big and strong... and own other second hand commodores so other people will have jobs.

just look at how many jobs where available at ford when they relased the falcon EA. Even china wouldn't make those parts...
    30kw club

riojin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rthy @ Dec 31 2007, 02:44 PM) </div>that correct.

Also it creates JOBS! to feed kids.. so they can grow up big and strong... and own other second hand commodores so other people will have jobs.

just look at how many jobs where available at ford when they relased the falcon EA. Even china wouldn't make those parts...
    [/b][/quote]

LOL! EA's suck. most hated ford falcon models are in order as follows

1) AU
    2) XF
    3) EA

theyre all pretty close in the garbage next to last nights crusty pizza boxes

prety much never speed on main roads, i speed a lil on sidestreets like 60 or so when its 50. or if im fukced off 80 or so....
    um in the hills yeh i spose i do speed....
    but yeh never on main roads copz thers no point plus its stupid

Name
    Matt
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grape_moosha @ Jan 1 2008, 03:36 AM) </div>Main roads = less children.
    Side-streets = More children.

So its safer to endanger kids lives so you don't loose your license?

Name
    Dom
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Klutch @ Jan 2 2008, 03:19 AM) </div>Main roads = less children.
    Side-streets = More children.

So its safer to endanger kids lives so you don't loose your license?
    [/b][/quote]

yeh the little F4^kers should be inside playing xbox not walking the streets like hookers. :lol:
    The Track Car Build: Indigo
    The Street Car Build: Street Build
    A Heap Of For Sale: The Heap

hahaha,
    ill probly get flamed for shareing this but the otehr week i went 130 down a speed bump street, the bumps just pushed me to see how much my 4wd(height) styles celica could handle haha

'Red_Hachi_Box'

I'd almost forgotten about this post, good to see some votes..

Is it safe to assume then, that atleast some of the people here are smart enough not to go over the yellow ten?.. Maybe it just gets too expensive, cash and license wise?..

Its also safe to assume that maybe the majority of this forum are far from 'enthusiasts' and leaning more towards 'hoons'?..

Will continue to watch this topic, I do know there are some enthusiasts on here.. bumpsy aswell

Name
    ADAM
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>just because you speed doesnt mean your not an enthusiast, i have seen plenty of old dudes in there hotrods doing way over the speed limit....would you call them a hoon? no they are refered to as an enthusiast. These days pretty much if your a male, you drive a modified car and you are on your P's you are classified as a "hoon", weather you are or not.
    The thing that really pisses me off is that they think for some fucked up reason that as soon as you modify your car it means you drive faster, i just looked up a few of the P plate death stories on some news site and looked at the pictures and MOST of the cars in the crashes were commodores and stock not modified. Also if you look at the stats there was more P platers dieing on the roads 10 years ago than there is now, the only reason there are more rules now is because the media has put their spotlight onto the "p plate issue" and therefore to keep the public happy they have to make new rules, sometimes those rules make shit all difference eg. the 1 passenger after 10pm, i mean how the fuck is that gonna help anything? The speed rules are another example, pops get on the road and is only alowed to do the same speed limit as a young guy even though he has been driving for as long as that kids been alive, so they wine to the media, the media makes a big fuss about it and tadaaa theres a new rule. Do you really think the government really cares if someone has a car crash and dies? no, but they do care if people are kicking up a fuss about their rules and thinking they arnt doing a good job of running the country. Its all to do with image.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast