Thread: Business Pitch for all intersted........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Business Pitch for all intersted........

Hey all I am looking to start a business in a wide variety of areas and am not looking to "franchise" as such, but more contract as it is better for all involved. I am looking for people in the QLD area all round, who have skills in areas that can be taken out of a "work place" and set up mobile with minimal cost if it a skill that is a profession then obviously qualifications will be needed. This can be anything from mowing lawns, to slashing, to digging to towing and all round. Im not looking to set people up in the way of tolls and transport, but rather as a working network of finding sorting and handing out jobs.

Im trying to work it in a way so that those interested are really working for them selves a small fee/ percent of earnings will go to the office to pay bills and keep it alive but ot so much as to cause worry.

This is an idea I have had because I curently own a franchise that will be ending soon and would love to keep going but to also expand into something new and exciting and fare for all. As well as give many many of us who are out of work a chance to get back into the work force in a new exciting way that will allow you to make BIG $$ as long as you are going to work for it on your end of the company as well as work for YOUR SELF.

Name
    Alex
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Sounds like a good thing. I think this kind of thing could work well and if I was in QLD I'd join up.
    I'm working on starting a kind of similar thing at the moment.
    But I think you need to sell yourself better. Your first post sounds kind of vauge and half thought out, no offense. It's all about how you sell it.

yeah i realise that as i said it was just an idea and more thought is going into it to come up with the structure and workability of it I would like to make it as big as possable. so if other states would like to join in under one name it can only be better. i am talking to alot of other business owners I know in an effort to come up with more defined idea of the busines i want to start. this is still a starting point and i am just looking interest.

I am not looking to start something without some sereous though put into every area of it. bu for now i am both looking for people wo would be interested as well as skills that people can bring to it. anything from land scaping to babby sitting and hous maintanance.

PS i know i cant spell english is my 3rd language so pleas we dont need to point it out.

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i started a garden care business a couple of weeks back to keep me busy around other work and uni, goes alright. Dont see how I could benifit from an imaginary head office.
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

exposure = more work from advertising bother fliers website and word of mouth a big brand name ccan be created and by having that behined you it thus increases business if a reputation of grate service pricing and work quolity is obtained, I know i used to do ca's on my own then bought a franchise and have had more work than ever just for the brand name and HELP from the head office. things such as looking for the customers can help alot when others are working and you can rely on some one els to go looking. so that is how you benifit really might seem small but in the big pickture it is quight a lot.