Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: the reason i love boostloosing

Bad Email Address

lolz

fuck i didnt realise what i started.....what a shit fight. even my gf is intrigued. and she hates car forums

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

to finish what im saying in general, and so seek gets the jist a bit better, i think that more and more people are becoming incompetent, out of habit, out of ease, out of poor parenting etc, australia is a place that makes it easy for people to get into that habit, and its just happening a bit too much for me,

the reason i had it directed at woman and their rights or what ever, is just because i notice, in my day to day life, that woman tend to do this moreso then men, and use their feminism to get away with it. Men do it too, and alot, also im not saying im the most bad ass worker, with hell good morals, i drink, i smoke, i skip lectures, i dont work as much as I should, but the difference is i still like to think i have morals where it counts, and when it involves other people, try my best for them and do what ever i can to help them, and i vary rarely see it come back.

About uni tutors, they are a werid breed, ive been to lectures in uq, usc, and qut, and they all are simmilar people, i have a friend, who is basically the most brainwashed person i know, and everytime i comes home from uni he will ravage on for 5 hours about how we mistreated aboriginals, next day wont shut up about womans rights, next day global warming, the uni tutors are again, taking the easy option, missing the point, stating opinion as fact. I know how to read and hear around it. But alot dont.
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Bad Email Address

beal you little prick. my gf works at starbucks. you dead bitch
    jks

Name
    Dan
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

mate looks like you hit a skank, make sure you clean that shit off and wear rubber gloves

bahahahahha
    but it pisses me off when people assume your hooning cos your car is loud, has bald tires, a roll cage, fresh bake and dinted bumpers!!
    Or driving in a wolf pack.

Bad Email Address

huh? was that aimed at me?

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i didnt get to see any of the pics..... he edited the post

Quote Originally Posted by ae86 View Post
    ive come to the conclusion dan has more STi's than a Subaru Dealership, yeah i went there

Bad Email Address

what on boost? really?

Bad Email Address

heres one. i wish i had of saved them all now. just for shits and giggles

Name
    Steve
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Mummy didn't hug you enough driftke70?

You rant on about how these uni lecturers are brainwashing people yet from what I can see you're in here trying to do the same. Telling people your OPINION is how it IS.

Just relax a bit. You're on the way to an early grave if you're walking around with all this on your shoulders. The world is becoming overcrowded with idiots with no morals and poor upbringings. Good people are few and far between. Count yourself lucky if you have friends and a woman who fall into this category, care about you and don't have heads like half sucked mangoes.

It's been scientfically proven (not that I'm going to go and dig up the evidence, use google seeing as you're such a go getter) that women's brains are wired differently to men's and perform both better and worse at different tasks.

You're blatant women bashing is either a severe issue that you have or a pathetic attempt at trolling what should be a car enthusiast forums. If you want to carry on like that there are plenty of forums for it.

Name
    Steve
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

PS the movie Idiocracy sums up your viewpoint about stupid people breeding and is hilarious

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast