You have some 1930's attitude going on.
    You might be better off gay.

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

yeah but even the most headstrong capable woman DONT really do anything for themselves,

im not saying they belong in a kitchen, but i do believe it is there job to be home, raise the kids, make dinner etc, sure they can have a job, but it doesnt need to be full time, we live in a country where if you work hard enough it can be a choice.

Im still yet to see a woman who actually sits down and reaches their own opinion on a topic, rather than just spewing something out that someone else told them, i never see woman looking at things from all angles, they have selective angles, and many things change that, like who they are talking to, how they want people to perceive them, not what or who they want to be.

I never said i dont want girls in pubs, im just saying, you give them an inch they take a mile, let them into pubs, they dont sit down and relax and do what people do in pubs, they get roudy and annoying, have cat fights, bring drugs in, get kicked out, cause shit fights between groups of guys because the way they sleep around and stuff. My friend who is a cop, has much more trouble dealing with woman, because they want to act all big and stuff, but you cant arrest them because they claim sexual harrasment when you arrest them, if they run you cant tackle them onto the ground cause they get hurt so easily and whinge so loud about it and write formal complaints and stuff.

It all comes down to yeah they have rights, but now its got to a point where its like reverse racism, you have to be so careful how you word things, how you say things, they will be a woman ONLY when and where it suits them.
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

dude ive been like 1 year without a gf since i was in grade 10. I have a gf now, i love her muchly, doesnt mean she doesnt shit me off from time to time, she is a head strong person, she has strong ideals about feminism and crap, but she will still get dirty trying to learn how to fix a car, she will still work long hard shift work, she will still get pretty on the weekend and wants to be successful in her OWN right, but she has said to me on several occasions, the day she has children she will be at home and raising them the best she can until they are self sufficient. Thats how it should be.

There are so many dead shits out there because of poor parenting, parents always taking the easy way out etc. Being in a relationship is 50 50. Hell i do 99% of the cooking, I do most if not all the shopping etc, but she'll clean the kitchen, make the bed, all that kinda shit. She DOESNT pick and choose when to be a woman, and thats why I have been lucky to find her out of the 1% of decent chicks, and thats why ill do what I can to keep her.

Sexist pig much?

I agree with some of what you say, mainly your sentiment that all the 'equal rights' crap is over-blown and unnecessary. But to say that women are essentially useless, is just rubbish. I've got some genuinely intelligent female friends, as well as ones like you describe. Though maybe you only attract the latter type.
    Quote Originally Posted by slydar View Post
    The real question is - if you can not even make an attempt to write a question in the manner in which someone is likely going to want to answer it... do you really think you're capable of doing an engine conversion?

Name
    Jamie
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

driftke70, dude you going into politics.....if so you get my vote
    Hachiroku since 1994

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedSpirit View Post
    When i grow up I wanna be just like Uncle Frak Frak.

Name
    Gavin
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

- Apgar tests - Virginia Apgar - 1952
    - Circular saw - Tabitha Babbitt - 1812
    - Elevated railway - Mary Walton - 1881
    - Engine exhaust system - El Dorado Jones - 1917
    - Fire escape - Anna Connelly - 1887
    - Kevlar - Stephanie Kwolek - 1966
    - Life raft - Maria Beaseley - 1882
    - Liquid Paper - Bessie Nesmith - 1951
    - Locomotive chimney - Mary Walton - 1879
    - Medical syringe - Letitia Geer - 1899
    - Rotary engine - Margaret Knight - 1904
    - Street-cleaning machine - Florence Parpart - 1900
    - Submarine lamp and telescope - Sarah Mather - 1845
    - Windshield wipers - Mary Anderson - 1903

So what were you saying about women having not invented anything? Fact is women weren't allowed to apply for patents until about halfway through the 1800s so anything invented prior to then by a woman was either refused as a patent or filed under her husbands name.

You're focussing on retarded women, Yes there's heaps of them. But there's heaps of intelligent, weighted, decent ones too. My girlfriend voted for liberal, and so did most of the other girls I'm friends with. Don't forget how many douchebag guys are around. It's not exactly fair or particularly bright to generalize a gender so badly.

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i have genuinely intelligent female friends, engineers etc, but they still suck at 90% of stuff. Just how it is man, dont take my opinion as being the generic bogan down at the pub, "woman have got shorter feet so they can stand closer to the sink" type attitude, but i believe there are things they cant do, but regularly work in positions where they are expected to do them.

Woman i see in day to day life isnt woman who I "attract", no need to get childish man. If you cant have a argumentative discussion without just been a dead shit dont bother.

Name
    gay
    State
    n1gger land
    Country
    south korea seoul

amen ~~
    lol at white people in japan. just lol.

Klutch

Er...
    I've never heard of a woman bottling another woman.
    A few punches and some hair pulling, sure.

How many reports of stabbings, bottlings, and PROPER fights where a guy leaves another guy left for dead on the footpath?

I'm willing to be theres alot more guy drug dealers in pubs than women..

Theres alot more guys that get into fights and get kicked out.

No wonder why my cars such a pos

Agreed

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

dude you know i hate guys in australia more than i do chicks. dudes are dead shits these days, they are either following a crowd, or trying to not follow a crowd so much they end up in another, all those metro wankers, people who get so concerned with their image rather than just living, almost every dude i meet takes the easiest route with everything, is always way to lazy to learn anything and just makes up excuses for everything. But im not comparing woman to men entirely, im comparing woman to themselves

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast