Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I dont get it....

Scammer, DO NOT BUY FROM ME!

Default I dont get it....

Ok so i know the site sponsors are busy n what ever but i dont get how some of them can call themselves a buisness when you ask them about a part and they dont get back to you, or you say hey ill buy that whats your bank details and they dont send them to you?

I wanted to buy some wheels off one of the sponsors a while ago and i had $$ sitting in my bank that i was ready to transfer right then and there, as soon as i said this to the sponsor on msn he immediately stops replying? WTF

Yesterday i sent a pm to a sponsors asking if i could buy something off him and he doesnt reply when i know he has been online today!!!

how can some of you guys (not all) call yourselfs a buisness when you cant even get back to your customers??
    Nick will only let a few people be sponsors on here so if you arnt going to do your job then move out of the way and let someone else do it!!

end rant.....
    HAHAH I LOVE BOOST LOOSING!!
    [QUOTE]iv done my research and welding the suspension solid seems the be the way to go for sliding purposes[/QUOTE]

Name
    Keating
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Not all of the sponsors use PMs or emails all the time. Best to get a contact number if you want to get something sorted out fairly quickly. Thats all I can really suggest, work out what the best method of contact for a sponsor is, and go from there.

Name
    Clinton
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

There was no need for that.
    Last edited by marvis; 23rd April 2009 at 01:09 PM.

FTP.
    Quote Originally Posted by svenmate View Post
    I love how all the SA boys get on board
    Quote Originally Posted by Konakid View Post
    im driving out there with new hydro setup
    Quote Originally Posted by myke90 View Post
    haha i have the exact same picture from when i got my sportmaxx lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    whats with the drift rings? i know they are just a novelty but do they represent or signify anything?

Sherlock

Jay (buddyparts) is running quite a big business pretty much by himself. I couldn't imagine juggling the amount Jay does in a single day. Cut him some slack, give him a chance to reply to PM's and emails. If all else fails...just give him a call. As for not replying on MSN, he leaves his computer on in the workshop and chances are a customer rocked up or something that was more pressing than MSN.

todd

hes done the above to me before too. nothing against the bloke, but was just a bit bummed when i wanted to swap some cash for some swaybars. he sounds like a busy guy

Name
    Kiyo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

had same thing with buddyparts (and others), but he came through in the end, havent heard back from adm (yo) yet though..
    bought a hatchi from daylesford..
    ...spiders...everywhere...

Name
    Dimitri
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i will speak for myself. i dont think anything thats been said has been directed at me really but im sure there are one or 2 people who arent psyced on me for some reason. sonsta this reply isnt directed at you, but youve brought up a topic id like to comment on.

you guys expect too much. fair call it is annoying, if you cant get an answer, but you guys take it too much to heart. it is pretty immature to expect to be able to have whatever you want whenever you want it.

like i care and wanna help, i love hachis and ketos. same can be said for every other sponsor. but i dont really care that much about you or your car. your hachi might be the center of your world. but its not the center of mine, and its selfish to expect me to treat it/you/the situation like it is.

you have to remember as well. sending parts interstate, for a small hobby business is a huge pain in the butt. people expect to pay $10 for postage, when the postage cost $10. sometimes i will quote $20 on a part im pretty sure will cost like $11 or so to send. so what? i get not even $9 for going out of my way. but then people piss and moan about it. or treat you like youre stealing from them. then you wonder why someone might ignore you because they know they can sell it locally.

fair call if these were private sales, where youre not doing this very often. but if you have to do it a lot, you start to notice your time adding up, and you not being paid for it.

just chill. its not meant to be easy to build a cool car. if it were easy, everyone would do it, and then it wouldnt be cool.

thats my slant on it. i seriously dont care if no one else agrees.
    Last edited by slydar; 23rd April 2009 at 02:07 AM.
    78's

Banned

First off, you need to stop sippin the hatorade. Acting like msn is a real means to do business is pretty lame. Perhaps their net connection cut out, which mine seems to do all the fucking time.
    Get a phone number, make a call its not that hard.

I don't buy into any of this shit about buddyparts either, if you actually had the ability to read posts you'd realise jays a real busy man but still finds the time to do some of the best deals on here.
    Last edited by Axentrik; 23rd April 2009 at 03:57 AM.

Name
    Quade
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Internet. Serious business.

Name
    Orido
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

money talks bullshit walks, if youve ever felt the pain of selling a car to some young kid thats a fraction of the bullshit these site sponsors deal with.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast