Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I dont get it....

Name
    Ethan
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

ive been waiting like 6months for a custom panhard rod ordered if i knew it would take this long id go get done myself

Name
    John
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i can understand where some of the sponsors come from tho - ive had a few experiances my self in that department in private sales.

"hey man im interested in XXX, postage too XXXX"

yeah sure man, give me your full name and address and ill send you my bank details

"my name... my address"

hey... thats for that here's my details, let me know when you've put your money thru

"will do"

2 weeks later nothing and yet another person has my bank details pointlessly.

i completly understand where they would be comming from... and if your busy on top of that, its not like you want to deal with the potential of lost sales because some joker cant let you know that there not getting it.

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

their internet vs workshop time is like 1/99

what is comes down to is organization, on the buyers behalf, with a car you should never put yourself in a situation where you need a part asap. Then building is 100 times more fun. If you dont need it asap, you have no need to complain, you might think to yourself oh man been working so hard for 5 weeks and have this money here burning a hole in my pocket and need parts! In the mean time, jays probably forgotten he even has those wheels in stock.
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Name
    John
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

lol.. 96% of people on here purchace like that..

people ask me where i get my rims, say yahoo japan, its easy, hit jesse streeter up... cost ya like 500 ~ 600 for some 14x8's delivered to your door...

5 mins later theres a thread in the WTB section... wanted 14x8's jap rims. will pay 400... prob end up paying 600, not the width or style they wanted and have to pay shipping on top of that cuz they cant wait.

seen it many times.

i want my XXXX toyota to be jdm and low as... F!IT! ill buy challengers instead

Name
    Jason
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

I too have been in a position a couple of times where I was ready to buy something off a site sponsor but they never got back to me so I let it go - their loss. I went and spent the money elsewhere. If I was desperate for it I would have got on the phone to them most probably, internet communication is easy to dismiss, put off or forget about. I'd suggest if your serious about buying something use the phone they cant ignore you then.

Also, being too busy for the customer is no excuse in business, if you have too much work on then you need to look at taking on more help to support the customer. Christ if we used that excuse here at my work pretty soon we would be out of business pretty quickly! But I suppose some of these site sponsors are not really "businesses" as such but small private sellers - in which case you take what you get.
    "go forth young man, and if it has more..... pull fifth"

Name
    Ken
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

If it's any consolation to people who PM me and I take a day to reply, most of the time I will hit you up as soon as I read it.

I'm full time Uni atm, so at times, I just can't reply to inquiries. Other times, if I'm online, I'm on a quick break and don't have sufficient time to reply to certain stuff.

Name
    gay
    State
    n1gger land
    Country
    south korea seoul

man... everyone wants to contact by the internet, or some peeps r like "i wanna buy these wheels, but i have no credit on my phone, can u call me" wtf lol !
    lol at white people in japan. just lol.

Scammer, DO NOT BUY FROM ME!

This Wasnt directed at ANYONE in particular, and i would have prefered it if names wernt mentioned but to late now i guess haha.

Im not talking about when it takes a day or 2 to get a reply im tlaking about when you talk to a sponsor multiple times and they just never get back to you.
    HAHAH I LOVE BOOST LOOSING!!
    [QUOTE]iv done my research and welding the suspension solid seems the be the way to go for sliding purposes[/QUOTE]

Name
    Nat
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

If you want good prices and hard to get bits sometimes you just have to wait - personally I've dealt with BuddyParts a couple times and have nothing but good things to say about him and his business.

Name
    Alek
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

I was in your position as well, i sent multiple PMs and only got a few replies. But I got my item delivered, i just had to wait a few days. Also it was much better when I called him directly, very helpful.

Be patient and don't expect your PMs to be replied to like MSN, lol

Imagine how many PMs he would be getting from 16 olds asking how much for this and how much for that and when it comes to it they don't have any money to actually buy the part.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast