Thread: No power to injectors

Bad Email Address

i put my engine(aw11 4agze) back into my ae86 and wired everything up, the car starts if you put fuel in the intake manifold then cuts out cause the injectors r not pulsing, i havent put the knock sensor back in and there is one wire that i broke of and i think it could be the start injector time switch(it connects to the block near the headers somewhere)...

can anyone give me some advice on what the probelm could be, i have torn my hair out trying to figure it out why the injectors rnt getting power

and its getting fuel to the delivery pipe....

cheers. sam

gunbz-r

repair what u've broken. then get wiring diagram and chase the wires back till u get power, then more then likely ull find ur issue.

also go over every single connection assoc. with ur injectors, don't just make sure that its all plugged in but the security of the wires them selves in the plugs, same goes for relays and fuses.

parrot

This exact problem has been covered a gazillion times and usually is due to the power circuit to the injectors not being in place, i.e. between the ignition and the injectors via a relay, or a bad earth due to the earth in the centre of the inlet manifold.