Thread: AE86 in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Inland QLD or North NSW

Bad Email Address

I am new to the Toyota scene and have previously favoured Nissan's. I am now looking for a good condition base car to start my 2 year project. My future plans for the car will include a full cage, detailed engine bay (rb20, ls1 or ca18 not sure yet, want something different) and wide arch bodykit. Obviously I am not picky about modifications as I surly don't need the hassle of ripping them all of and replacing them (unless they are useful of course). I am posting this thread pretty early due to the fact that I am not in a rush to buy, from now until June would be fine. Really I am looking for any ae86 in fairly good condition under $5500. I don't mind if mods have already been made to the car (including conversions) or even if it is missing parts. I also am currently selling a dh race mountainbike for approx 2.5k, so if anyone is interested in a swap plus cash my way that is fine. The car does not have to be registered, however a repaired write off would probably put me off. If you have anything that fits the bill send me an email and ill consider it, ..... I only have 3.5k so far, meaning the rest of the money rests on the sale of the bike. I have seen some great ae86's for sale currently on this website that I would love to buy, however still need the sale of the mountainbike to go through before I can. I will keep the thread updated over the next few weeks. Thanks...

Oldschool Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jamie @ Feb 3 2008, 08:20 AM) </div>
    hey dude i have a 86 stripped out completely comes with 95% of the crap to put back together plus a rebuilt ca18det with custom engine mounts to slap her straight in i'd sell it cheapish but ounce the i have the motor in myself ill want more i just want money i have another 86 that ive had 4 a while just want to finish it now cheers