Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS AE86 turbo HOT HOT HOT!!!

Name
    Alex
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

For sale is my pride and joy AE86 sprinter.
    Its an ADM 83 model located in Brisbane.

It has a fully re built engine consisting of AE101 GZE bottom end, ARP rod bolts,main studs and head studs, Hastings molly rings, factory 101 GZE pistons, rods, crank, block (7rib), 80thou thick cometic multi layer steel head gasket. Block was decked and head faced. Runs comp ratio of approx 8.5:1

Engine is fully ballenced rotating assembly, linished crank, new piston pin bronze bushes, king bearings.

Engine uses a JDM big port head, JDM intake manifold, JDM water pump ect.

Runs a S15 dual ball bearing turbo on high mount manifold with twin split dump pipe, EMS stinger v4 ecu, sard 530cc injectors, MSD multi coil setup, Hybrid front mount with all stainless steel pipework, speedflow fittings and braided lines throughout, greedy catch can.

Extreme ceramic 4 puck clutch and 60% extra clamp on pressure plate. brand new cluth slave and master. ADM T50 with TRD short shifter. new centre tail shaft bearing and rear gearbox seal

Suspension consists of coil overs front, 40mm shortened struts, MR2 rear inserts, 8in length 300lb springs, cusco RCA,s, cusco camber tops, brand new pillow ball caser rods, corona LCA,s, all new polyurethane bushings.

rear celica shocks and 4kg progressive rate springs

brakes on front are converted to 4 piston hilux setup. Have rear disc setup ready to bolt on using 281mm discs with internal drum handbrake and comes with but not fitted skyline booster and pajero 15/16th master cylinder(straight bolt up)

T series rear end with 4.1 diff gears. comes with spare 3.9 complete rear end also
    Brand new fixed back bucket seat (ADR aproved) and super low seat rails. No sound deadening in car but has full interior in good condition for age of car.

Wheels are ADVAN ONI on rear 15x7.5 - 2 offset and SSR REVERSE MESH front in 15x7 - 2 offset. comes with a set of 14x6 +20 watanabes with near new bridgstone potenza G3 tyres. Comes with another pair of ADVAN ONI 15x7.5 - 2 offset wheels no tires.

Body is straight, some minor rust in the usual areas (I was going to paint the car and the rust is very easy to have fixed) paint overall is in good condition. Has flared front guards. Has a JDM foglight grill and fog lights mounted on genuine Zenki headights with fog brackets.

Car is mod plated and currently regd but selling no rego. CAN EASILY BE ROAD WORTHIED AND REGISTERED! I don't have time to do this. Comes with boxes of all original parts if you want to change anything back to standard.

Car is $11 000. no dreamers please, there is so much money and effort put into this car, and no doubt some stuff i have missed as everything i have in my garage will go with this car when it is sold.

Please call instead of posting if you are interested. I will not separate parts as i want who ever buys it to have it all. It really is an awesome car.

Car is also advertised elsewhere so be quick!

Call Caleb on 0413 300 359

Why why why do all the nice ones have to be turbocharged?
    nice car gl with sale

Name
    Derek
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Wow those Advans are nice. What would you sell the set for?

i agree i want his rims o.0

Oldschool Member

Nice drivers seat! I have one too.
    I think they're so nice to sit in, fits really well.
    GL with sale.

Name
    Travis
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Advans looks sick on it, but the whole set on!

Nice number plate too lol.

Name
    Scott
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Why you selling bro, your car is so nice! i hope your not moving away from 86's

Name
    Alex
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

went with a turbo setup coz i got the shits with working the last 1000rpm of the rev range all the time, I was a die hard n/a fan myself untill i went for a ride in a similar setup car.

Do yourself a favour, get a ride in one, u wont look back! the torque is amazing to say the least, not to mention the look on the faces of the drivers of skylines and silvias when u go second gear wheel spinning past them! pure gold i tell you!

Think about it, light as hell car + more power than most street light tune sr20's and cha ching, one pissed off nissan driver.

And yes, i am moving away from the humble 86 life as i have the need to buy property instead.

Cheers for the posts guys, keep em coming!

Oh, and by the way, the advans go with the car, sorry guys, they are well sick but!

Cheers

Caleb

Name
    Ty
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

did you add the extra rocker cover breathers out of necessity? What prompted this?

g/l with sale.

Name
    Alex
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

yeah i went with the extra breather as the factory pin hole of a breather just wasnt up to scratch, and i also greatly increased the size of the breathers also to -8 speedflow.

Its overkill for an n/a 4ag but in a turbo application it is a must!

If the engine isnt breathing enough then you can get problems with oil pushing past seals in turbos and the like, just make sure if you go this way that you check to make sure its not blow bye, coz that means your rings are stuffed and its therefore not a breathing issue

cheers

caleb

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast