Thread: [BNE] W58 / MA61 rims / Few other things

Name
    Andy
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Hey guys,

Few things I've got sitting around that I need gone for extra dosh...

[1] W58 gearbox
    Got it out of a rusty MA61. Basically was the only reason the guy actually wanted money for the car, lol. Has 330000km's on it but previous owner said it was working fine and the one saving grace of the vehicle. Only had a 5M-E in front of it anyway, so has had a pretty easy life, wouldn't be suprised if it is actually good still. Was considering keeping it myself, but since I already have a W58 sitting here, and I need money... it's going to go.

[2] MA61 Rims
    Came from forementioned MA61 as well. Good condition, some mild gutter rash on some of the wheels, but nothing serious. Need a clean, but if they go for the price I'm looking for, will probably give them a good go myself before handing them over, unless the buyer just wants them as is. Come with the standard 225's that were on it. For those that don't know, they're 14x7" with a +8 offset. Understanding is that they'll need less wide tyres to fit in stock guards comfortably without hitting the strut. Once again, was going to keep them for myself as skidders, but money is needed to finish the car at the moment so they have to go...

[3] Section Engine Torque Dampener
    Bought from 999 Automotive brand new probably a year ago now, has been test fitted but the car has never actually been run with it on. This item is suitable only for JDM AE86's with the stock 4AGE. Tried fitting it on my AE101 4AGZE head but the bolt holes aren't there, but since it was made for an original AE86 I presume it just means you need the stock AE86 4AGE head. Good product with a good reputation. As previous mentioned, bought brand new, at a price of $300.

[4] Stock AE101 4AGZE Computer
    Don't know how much info I can give on this... Halfcut had 56000km's on it, and came under warranty, so should work fine. It's from an AE101, with a 4AGZE in it that I'm using myself... Upgraded to a Microtech so I don't need it...

[5] Stock AE101 4AGZE Igniter
    Yeah, same as the computer. Obviously a bit oxidized (which of them aren't?), but should work fine. It's an intelligent igniter so don't bother trying to buy this unless you're using a 4AGZE computer too. Should be working fine, just don't need it 'cause I can't use it with the Microtech.

Have lots of other bits and pieces, so ask if you need something in those related areas, whether it be MA61 related (still have most of the car) or anything to do with a stock 4AGZE powered AE101 other than the engine.

Prices
    [1] $400
    [2] $400
    [3] $200
    [4] $200
    [5] $50

Pick up only on the rims, might post the gearbox but you'll have to pay. Rest is fine for postage, just might have to add a few bucks to cover it, depending where you live. PM or reply on this thread.

Thanks guys...
    The Phoenix; In the build since 10/06!
    :: 4A-GTE / GT2560R / W58 / TRD 2-Way / F Series Diff / Microtech LT10S / AJPS Supplied Suspension ::
    Where will it stop? Will it ever be finished? How will it go? Why am I not wearing any pants?

Name
    Justin
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

Good form, b bombs coming soon then?

Ma61 rims are 14x7 + 8 mate

Name
    Andy
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bustin_86 @ Feb 18 2008, 08:59 AM) </div>Hah, possibly. You still haven't replied to my PM.

BTW, thanks for spotting my bugger-up. Edited the original post...
    :: 4A-GTE / GT2560R / W58 / TRD 2-Way / F Series Diff / Microtech LT10S / AJPS Supplied Suspension ::
    Where will it stop? Will it ever be finished? How will it go? Why am I not wearing any pants?

Name
    Andy
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Bump. Come on, someone buy good stuff.

location?

sorry if its written there

Name
    Andy
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Redlands (Capalaba), on the outskirts of Brisbane. Eastside, yo.

Name
    Andy
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Need stuff gone peoples...

Bad Email Address

will give you 200 cash for the ma61 rims on thursday night andy,,,,stil gota try meshies on the van too haha

u hav pm