Thread: Whay are Cops always rude.??

Name
    gay
    State
    n1gger land
    Country
    south korea seoul

we need real aussie JUSTICE SYSTEM.
    what can real police do with a shit justice system..

each week i hear someone was murdered, cops catch the murderer, guy gets 3 months jail..... fucking great country
    lol at white people in japan. just lol.

Name
    Dean
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Police have power....alot of men love power and will abuse it.

It is really nice when a copper has some grace and common sense....but alot think they own the joint and will be pricks because they feel they can!..

I had a particular event were i was involved in an attempted car jacking and when it went to court it got dismissed because the coppers that were handling it,(it was the police against the offender but i was a witness) forgot to file and record the correct paperwork and didn't even show up to court!...Epic waste of time for me because i didn't even want to go to court because it was that much of an incident.
    ex-SR20 Stanza and now MX83 Cressida Driver

John 1:12

Veteran
    Name
    Aaron
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

i had one copper that i could say was nice and rahter leanient on me.

also a few others that haev been fine and just checked my rego, bretho and licence.

but have had a few that have been a pain in the butt. last week i got a tyre fine. retarded really, my tyres are fucked cause im poor, so giving me a fine is just going to take me longer to get new tyres dumb arse

but have to pay wages some how i guess.

Name
    Huw
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

oh floody thou art a masterpiece of truth

i heart you

Name
    gay
    State
    n1gger land
    Country
    south korea seoul

i was driving home at like 1am once and i got pulled over for no reason, anywhoo....
    cop started talking to me about the trueno and saying his son loves them etc and asked politely if he could take a pic, he even said if i want i can cover the numberplate with a rag he had in his police car. i taken his word for it and said not to worry about covering the plate, and i never heard anything after.

that guy was a gun !

although i got epa'd by an off duty cop.... was my fault tho. what happened is a silver falcoon beside me was creeping over the line and in on the pedestrian walk way at a red light, he kept creeping foward (may as well have just went lol) and i laughed to myself at how impatient... stupidly, i didnt let it go, and i taken off hard and ripped his falcoon around the corner and straight then i slowed down as the fun was over.... i pulled up at work and he starts swearing saying hes a cop off duty and i said ok next time i will not be silly... he drove off and 2 weeks later in the mail a notice saying my trueno was too loud... wtf, no DB test was done to say it was too loud, and also it happened in the city, where noise gets distorted and louder....

anywhoo, i moved on. a lesson learned.
    lol at white people in japan. just lol.

Name
    Corey
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

a mate of mines kesev was defected then another mate was at footy training n heard a fello player (whos a cop) sayin "ah i jst go round defecting al these dickheads cars to piss them off, got this dude in a corolla the other day he didnt do anything but i didnt like his car so i defected it haha"

in my skyline i got derfected to regency for my pod filter as it was apparently emmissions control or someshit, regency passed the pod filter no questions asked and my car was sittin on my driveway looking low n "racelike" according to the cop. i hadnt even driven it let alone done anything wrong to get a defect, and when they popped my bonnet the chick cop goes "whoah major modifications here" i just laughed and said "um no just painted rocker cover, shinny oil filler cap and a pod filter the engines completely stock, still got defected, didnt change a single thing on the engine n it passed regency first time....

half the cops are assholes, the other half i havnt met yet...

Name
    Henry
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

+1111111111111111111111111111111111

You get good cops, you get bad cops, i just treat them like they are mates when they pull me over and never get them being arseholes too me.

If they defect you most of the time its warranted so cop it on the chin like a man.

We all drive defectable cars with loud exhausts, if you were a cop who the fuck would you pick on? Dont want the attention? Put a stock exhaust, wheels suspension back on your ute, really not that hard hey.
    Last edited by Konakid; 30th April 2009 at 01:58 PM.
    RT142 Estate.

AJPS.

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

just get a turbo to steal some exhaust noise,

cops are going to trip out with my car, doesnt say toyota on the engine, just says yamaha, and have two motorbike exhausts out the back,
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Name
    Jason
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Hmmmm May be you didn't read it right....

I DON"T think I cut the corner to start with.
    I WASN'T speeding as they elledge
    My car really ISN'T THAT LOUD.. I would go as far as to say its within the legal limits. And considering that I reved it to 3000rpm at most, half a kilomoeter around the corner I think they're just having a lend of them selves.

And as for why do I keep gettin pulled over...
    I've had my SS for nearly 3 years and have been pulled over only had full of times...most of which have been for road block type RBT's.
    As for my KE only twice..
    Once cause I had a head light out.. Didn't even know...Thought my lights were just shit.
    And second time cause I think the cop wanted to try and get me for Illegal modifications. Asked me to pop the hood took a 2 second look (at my stocked 4K) and said seeya later.. Didn't look at anything else... LUCKY..
    And my R1 I was pulled over only once EVER... for and RBT again..

I HAVE NEVER EVEN HAD A SPEED CAMERA FINE... Though I have lost my licence 3 times... I am 28 though... And two of those time I only had 4 points, so was easy to get knocked.

This also isn't my first enconter with the RUDE COP. (not the same one)
    I was interigated shall we put it my a female copper on the biggest power trip ever one night at a party. I wasn't even doin anything wrong...Was standing there waiting for a friend so I could leave..
    She demanded a breath test from me and one of my friends laughed, cause one I hardly ever drink and 2 I wasn't driving. Nor did she knnow I was planing to drive. She thretend to arest him for being rude to her...
    Then she bluntly told me to leave or I too would be arrested..

Name
    Andrew
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast