Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Whay are Cops always rude.??

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

a mate of mine who is a cop, was told by his superior, basically go out there and get some tickets or dont expect to get anywhere, in his words " its more or less commission based, incentives for speeding fines are rife"
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Name
    gay
    State
    n1gger land
    Country
    south korea seoul

i love australia and its legal system
    lol at white people in japan. just lol.

Name
    Peter
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default how it all started

This forum started with Car with faulty indicator and 3" exhaust on a V8 - sounds like defect and defect to me. So when I drive the defective car it it the fault of the police? Sorry - must have missed something

Go to your local MP and ask for a private members bill to allow any modification you think is OK and no indicators at all. That way it will all be legal and Police can do other stuff -problem solved! Now grow up

Name
    Henry
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

I sense your sarcasm and agree with it.
    RT142 Estate.

AJPS.

Name
    Troy
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Default My Epic Stories

Ive been pulled over about 5 times since Ive had my licence. 2 out of these times the cops have over reacted. First time I ever got pulled over was rolling on bald tyres, chopped springs and repping one window wiper. Cops was nice enough to let me go cause I was still in school and had just finished working at my part time job.

The time I got defected I was pulling up at my mates on military road when a 4wd got right up my ass jumped out and ran upto my window saying "what are you doing you idiot you could of killed someone". Didnt know what he was talking about so he told me jump out so I stepped out and he went completly over car and defected me. I was being nice just giving yes no answers even though I wanted to be a smartass so bad but stopped myself cause it wouldn't help my case. About a week later I got a letter in the mail which was a warning for 'Not indicating for more than 5 seconds before making a right turn from a stationary position'. Fair enough kinda but how could I of killed someone?

Second time was in my mates vs ute which has a vu maloo body kit. Mate was being a dickhead in passenger seat throwing shit out window so it was fair that they pulled us over. One guy walked up to car and said straight out yep im defecting your car. He then procedded to go over the car. In the bodykit at the front it has fog lights or driving lights or whatever they called. He said turn them off and I didnt know how to as it wasnt my car so i told him that. He then told me how he could send me to court for them but didnt say why?? Still dont understand that. Then got a fine which was bit soft but yeh I was in wrong for only having one P plate up. They were bout to leave when one of them said can I smell cannabis and then procedded to check the whole car for drugs tray and all. Asked why there was a no smoking sign in boot which was from my mates work. Let us go with just defect for bald tyres which is fair.

Thats not all. These same cops then showed up at my mates who owned the car house a few weeks later after clearing defect and were threatening to defect him again for tyres. Told him they had been following me night I was driving it and spotted me speeding and taking roundabout fast which is why they pulled me over. Clearly lying.

Neways I just wanted to point out that not all cops are wankers most of them are actual pretty good to you if your good to them but your fate lies in the hands of the cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIHORSE View Post
    "if i ever get another 86 i think it will be a track only car"
    Tried that....failed.....you will too....its like sleeping next to a supermodel everynight and only getting to nail her 5 times a year

Name
    Corey
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

hows the cops on the news who sexually assaulted some chick or something while they were meant to be helpin out for the vic bushfires.. whats their moto? "when your feeling down, ill be there to feel you up"

Senior Member Hen may possibly be a nut's Avatar
    Name
    Hen
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Holy shit, I opened this thread expecting a laugh at all the "Fuk da pawleeessee", "they pulled me and defektd me for like too low n no interia n shit" and "fuckin gave me a speeding fine, but I'd slowed down under the limit" shit. But it's surprising to see how many posts on the other side there are. Has everyone grown up or what?

Usually you know your car is illegal, they know your car is illegal, so where's the surprise when you get a ticket?

Hen

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

its when they get you for stuff that is fine thats the problem, because they are too lazy to make an effort, and get you for speeding like 14k's over and crap
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Name
    Ben
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i had a cop try to tell me that my fuel injected engine would blow flames out the trumpets and i needed them in an airbox

i also had a cop try to book me for my car being to low without him measuring it

ther are some nice cops and then thers the dogs, from my xp all highway patrol cops r pricks

Gone
    Name
    Joel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i must be lucky i actually havent been fined in about 4 years.. owned a dato 1600 with SR, then a 70 then a hachi and now another 70... got pulled over in the dato once.. cops looked around the car, asked if i had engineers papers on me? i said "yep would u like to see them?" he said nah thats fine and said cya later.. got pulled over 3 times in the hachi.. (the one i crashed) cops breath tested me had a look, asked what kinda car it was.. said nice car.. cya.. .. u just have to play dumb and nice.. i ran a full on red light right infront of a coppa waiting to go on the adjacent side.. she said do u realise u just ran a red light.. i said really?, im so sorry its been a really long day, she breath tested me and said just be carful next time.. cya..

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast