for the full read up link below :

the jest of it .

shes got an attitude problem, and is so used to getting her way, no matter how unreasonable.

and since she is the owner no-one would say anything to go against what she says. im not like that and i had a big argument with her.

long story short, theres not much parking there.

theres 4 all day carparks and 3 2hr parks down a side street where mechanics park, all the rest is 1hr parking except for out the front of the dealership which has about 10 all days and 30 2hr parks.
Parking inspectors come every day (i had my car marked 9 times in 1 day once!!!)

So myself and 2 or 3 others were parking out the front in the 2 hr carparks, they cracked the shits coz its for "their customers only". didnt matter to them that there was only 5 or so other cars parked there with plenty of spots free.

they told me to park a couple hundred metres down the road, however a car had been broken into there and another had been hit by a garbage truck.
i told them id park there if theyll pay repairs if my car gets damaged or broken into. of course that wasnt going to happen.

anyway when i had the argument with her she came upto me in the middle of the workshop and said "ive told you to move your car, why is it parked out the front?"
i explained that id had 7 parking fines and there was plenty of parks out the front spare
"i dont care, thats my parking for my customers so go and move it"

"aah no its not, its public parking"

"its for my customers, if theres no customers then you wont have a job"

"sorry, but customers are your problem, not mine. my problem is the 7 parking fines ive had, so unless your paying for anything that happens to my car im parking it in the safest place where im least likely to get fined"

etc etc etc

so its now parked right out the front in the all day parking (which i didnt park in before) just to highlight the fact that its not "her carpark" and she cant legally get it moved!

FTW :