Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Techno Toy Tuning

Name
    John
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Hi guyes, I'm fairly new to the forums & haven't posted much, i browse a fair bit though

Did i quick search with no solid results i just want to ask if anyone on here has dealt with Techno Toy Tuning in the US

I recently bought my Hachi & purchased Techno Toy Tunings big brake kit.

Just receieved the kit after around a month maybe a little more (which is pretty pathetic) of waiting

I had to raise a dispute with paypal before i could get a reply from TTT. 2 weeks after waiting i got a reply saying "the discs were being made"
    3 weeks after that the shipment arrives, I'm all excited start bolting it all up, all fits perfectly and looks too good to be true.
    I spoke too soon, pulled everything back off 2 give it all a quick clean & final check. what do i find?

Cracks, in BOTH discs, along the inside lip where the bolt holes are drilled
    Cracks, not just surface cracks, CRACKS right through the steel to the other side.
    On further inspection the machined outer edges look like sh*t all bumpy with bits cracked off looks as though a school kid jumped on with an oversized blunt chizel and took random jabs at the edges while on the lave or something
    I'm real pissed at the moment after waiting over a month for this kit, & spending a fair bit of cash I'm sitting here pissed off thinking about how I'm gonna get these discs sent back to the us & replaced.
    Has anyone else dealt with TTT? let me know how your deal was, might be just a one off bad luck thing i hope

**When i hear it spool... it makes me droool**

Name
    Justin
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

Hi mate

I'm one of the official dealers for Australia for techno toy tuning.

Give me a call on 0437 469 557 and i will have a talk with ya, should be able to sort out your parts and organise some new discs through t3 for you.

As for the wait, shipping itself takes about 12-14 days from the usa. I have had customers wait longer for australian made parts!

Thanks!

Justin

Name
    Keating
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Hard luck mate, I hate hearing stories like that. Kyouteki is a T3 distributor that is here on the forums, and I think there may be a couple of other businesses that sell their parts as well (don't flame me for not remembering who they are). I've heard plenty of good things about them, so perhaps it is an isolated incident.

I really hope they can clear it up quickly for you, it is a long time to wait for something like that.

^^Damn Justin beat me to it :lol:
    4AGE is here! Cheers 44GTE and Anthony for your help! http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ad.php?t=10384

AE86 Driving Club Official Rules -please read!

What am I doing right now? Twitter me!

Name
    Justin
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

I have also sold a couple of these big brake kits, one of which i had delivered to me first so i could examine it and i found it to be of excellent quality.

Name
    John
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Hi Justin,

PM Sent

Looks to be a spot of bad luck =)
    **When i hear it spool... it makes me droool**

Name
    Josho
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

The quality of T3 products varies markedly from batch to batch.
    You can have any brew you want... as long as it's a Datsun / Corolla / What is that?

If it is hard getting a response from Gabe at T3, PM me and I'll call him about it. I speak to him on a regular.

I've never heard of something like this though..

I'll have a talk with him in the morning.

(He's only a couple states away from me)

Name
    Dimitri
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i havent ever had any trouble ordering direct from T3 using my CC. i don't know why anyone bothers doing it any other way, unless a vendor has products on the shelf here in au, saving you the trouble/waiting time.
    78's

Ru-iki

Dealt with Gabe, spoken to him personally, always communicated very well. I Also have the Big Brake kit, and hve inspected mine thoroughly, looks a grade. The rotors are outsourced so suppliers may change from time to time. Mine are German made. Look very tough and well made. I dare say its bad luck. A month isnt long to wait for something from another country, which is a fabricated item. Especially when you realise the first week to week and a half is paypal doing their e cheque thing and playing with your money.

Name
    alex
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

I'm pretty sure somewhere on the site it refers to the big brake kit being made to oreder anyways... a lead time of a month isnt that bad at all mate.

you don't mention anywhere whether you have tried to deal with the local guys first, I'm guessing by his reply you decided to skip over his head to save a buck, or gabe himself about this befor coming here. only my opinion and not shit stirring but publicly complaining about something you havent raised with the company in question is a bit off.

justin should be able to sort it out, he is a good fella and worth supporting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast