Thread: Ke70

hey guys

my name is Nick, using my brothers forum account he sold his AE86 awhile ago :confused:

bought this car in January for $800, car is in good condition other then alittle rust

so far the only mods are a new streeting wheel and a exhaust tip just bought ke_slide's black ke70 so over the next few weeks we'll be chaning the front end,suspension to cut xr8 rear springs and not sure what the front springs are and locking the diff soon

anyway here are some pics

sweet car man, looks alright. if your on a budget just cut the stock springs for now or just get some king springs low, they float around the forum from time to time, or some shops might sell them.

good luck with it anyhow mate. look forward to seeing it on the road :2thumbs:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KE_sev @ Apr 21 2008, 10:25 PM) </div>thanks

put the front springs in today looks car sits so much better and drives better, putting the rear springs in tomorrow then i'll take some more pics

well since ive last posted, we've put in some better shocks/springs, locked the diff then had it break the spider gears a few days later(lucky i had a spare diff) and my dad has crashed it because he didnt see a car coming and pulled out onto the road :verymad:

just put some new rims on the front [attachment=27220:front_rims.JPG][attachment=27222:front_rims_2.JPG][attachment=
    27225:front_rims_3.JPG][attachment=27226:side_rims.JPG]
    here are some pics of the damage, can really see the rust now, going to get it fixed once i have some better rims so i can flare them to the right size[attachment=27227:damage_1.JPG][attachment=27228:damage_2.JPG]

Banned

Yew my old rims! :lol:

Cars lookin nice man.

Defected lol

have to go to regency but i'll just buy another ke70 or something and maybe turn this one into a track car, not sure atm

car feels heaps better with the new rims on even if there kinda bold, have to watch bumps a bit more now because it does hit the gaurd every now and then

Name
    Rob
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

what ya get done for?

http://shirtstuckedin.com/
    my corolla
    Bosman Wholesale Tyres
    3274 5374 - Roy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Robo86 @ Jun 19 2008, 04:31 PM) </div>bold front tyres, battery wasnt secure,air filter missing and oil leaks even tho it doesnt leak oil they just saw a dirty cam cover and said it had oil leaks

Oldschool Member

sucks about defect. if you wanna sell hit me up with a PM.