Thread: FS: Toyota MX83 Cressida

Name
    Justin
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

Hi guys,

Tentatively putting my daily up for sale, looking to get another rolla as I'm moving out and need a smaller car.

So, some details. The car has 237,000 kilometres on it, has full service books dating back to day one. The car has only had 3 owners including myself, and has never been modified, drifted or thrashed. It is auto with a 7mge. Headgasket was replaced 40,000 kays ago, timing belt service was completed 5,000 kays ago. Very well looked after and it shows with a mint interior and body, no rust or dings. The car has the blue velour interior which is immaculate. The auto gearbox is flawless. The engine is very good, the valve seals are slightly worn and uses a tiny bit of oil on startup, once it is warm this stops though. My mechanic has just serviced it and has given it his approval as a good strong car.

The only bad bits is that the car needs new rotors as they are JUST under legal thickness (but still drives fine) and new tyres. I can supply new rotors at cost price and can organise for new tyres to be fitted at your expense. Tyres are still legal but need attention soonish.

I paid 4,500 for it, i am asking 4,000 but am slightly negotiable. Will swap for a corolla of some sort + cash adjustment either way depending on modifications. I am negotiable to a certain point, but I'm not fussed if this car doesnt sell, I'm happy to keep it as my daily for a few more years.

Great strong daily car if your looking for something comfortable and luxurious! OR a mint base for a 1jz drifter project.

Not in a rush to sell at all, its a brilliant car and i will hate to let it go but if your interested send me a pm or contact me on 0437 469 557!

Cheers

Justin

[attachment=26359:pic0167po1.jpg]
    [attachment=26360:pic0168mu0.jpg]
    [attachment=26361:pic0170sx9.jpg]

Name
    Justin
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

Price drop to $3800, new tyres on this week.

Very interested in swaps.