Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Toyota Wreckers chasing F-Series diff

Bad Email Address

That is about the most intelligent thing you said in that post, i`m glad you see it my way "JUNIOR" because while you were picking your nose and eating it at school in 10th grade i worked in a workshop specializing in "diffs" and "gearboxes" so yeah sometimes i even know what i am talking about. Your cars sound like shit, try a lx torana hatchback, 450hp 308, powerglide+5000 rev hi-stall, borgy diff with 4.1 ratio stock lsd, 28 spline axles and not one broken axle and it was a 11.5 second car, i could think of heaps more but why bother you know everything at the grand age of 25.
    Oh and before you start calling me dumbass you little fag you might want to learn how to spell better

Name
    Aaron
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

wtf. oh think i touched a nerve with princess here. um ok then, not sure what ive spelt wrong but im sure grammer qirl here will let us know.

so just cause it worked for you means that it will work for everyone. thats like saying just cause one person fell out of a plane and survived, everyone else that falls out of a plane will survive aswell. haha

starting a post with "what a load of bullshit" will of course bring on a shit fight. you would think that someone so "old and wise" would know this.

at the end of the day im not going to argue with an old knuckle drager especially seeing as it seems no-one is allowed to have an opinion when your around
    Last edited by H8CHIR6KU; 10th June 2009 at 02:41 AM.

todd

gotta +1 to this comment, seems somewhat stupid that you enter a thread with all guns blazing, speaking down to a 25yr old when by the sounds of it you are not acting that mature yourself. any reasonable person would have simply made a polite correction, not drop 'what a load of bullshit' in the first sentence of their post.

bit of courtesy never went astray MJ.

also, he never stated that you cant find an LSD for a 31 diff, he quite obviously stated (if u actually bothered to read his post properly) that the choice would be a limited one in comparison to other suitable diff conversions.

Bad Email Address

I am not stopping you from having an opinion junior, i just reckon your wrong and if you cannot handle someone else telling you that you are wrong then you are the one with a problem, all i said was bullshit, i did not start calling you names so pull your fucking head in mate.

Name
    Aaron
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

i can handle people telling me im wrong, but how can someone have an opinion from their own personnal experiences when people like you, who think it must be your way or no way, call bullshit on thier opinion. after all snapped axles don't lie

you could have approached this whole thing differently:
    "i disagree i have never had a problem with 28 spline r31 axles blah blah blah"
    ^^^ see how i did that, so polite and yet still getting your opinion across. now if you had typed that and then i said "bullshit nah your wrong" then im sure that you would have been pissed off too. think about it!

now go to bed before the aged care nurses get angry at you! haha
    Last edited by H8CHIR6KU; 10th June 2009 at 03:28 AM.

Name
    Lawrence
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

This ends now.

Bad Email Address

No worries, i probably could have said bullshit in a nicer way but i don`t think it would have made any difference, i was disputing his knowledge it was not a personal attack unlike when he called me dumbass, but hey i would not expect any different from someone who talks about violating women on a public forum nuff said.

Name
    Aaron
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Haha that was a good nite

Name
    James
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

blown86 is running a r31 diff and has a Kaaz 2 way for it. I think the addition of the r31 LSD to their product list is fairly recent.

Bad Email Address

HAHA! Maybe we could have a r31 diff violation day

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast