Thread: Gz20 Soarer

Bad Email Address

Purchased several weeks ago by accident online. Need to put the money back in the bank for what it owes me.

1990 Toyota Soarer GZ20, automatic. 1GGTE. 2L Twin Turbo

171000km's on engine, just serviced, brakes and tires just replaced, suspension is fine, factory turbo's re-con'd and not blowing any smoke, engine runs smooth with only a timing belt to replace under 40,000km's from now, engine/gearbox and diff is smooth with several luxary features, interior is almost imaculate with only a small burn to the drivers seat.
    I re-upholstered the center console due to a small crack in the original vinyl. I was considering using it as a work car but have no space for it as i just purchased a new car. The car just passed a full regency inspection so everything is legal and legit.

Offers welcome, Trades welcome.
    Possibly willing to trade for another import for race use or simply send me a offer and ill get back to you.

If my mobile rings out I'm at work, either leave a message or ring the other phone number for my relative.

Cons: In the 4th picture it shows a small dent in the rear quater panel from the previous owner. I have just had a dent removalist come out and fix it so its almost 100% better. The drivers door and boot was keyed thanks to a jealus person when it was on the truck to my house from the depot. I have just had the boot professionally re-sprayed but the door has only been touched up. You can see it up close but from a distance it looks fine.

If you was to put some nice wheels on it whether its shadow chrome or full chrome it would be a nice import.

Oldschool Member

need to put a price up or the thread will get deleted champ....and yes i am aware that there is a price in the carsales thread, but some people arnt smart here.....

More people should mod these! Pretty cool cars!

Trade my lo/mid-lux for one of your Soarers?
    Traction and me, were not meant to be...