Up for sale is a Toyota Corolla KE30 3TC.

3TC has: -New waterpump
- New leads
- New sparkplugs
- New rocker cover gasket and a head gasket (I think)
- Complete flush out
- No emission controls
- 2" Hurricane Extractors (4 - 2 - 1) with a 2" straight pipe to a Highflow Mufler.
- No engine fan
- New welsh plugs
- Modified KE30 engine cross member, however can come with stock engine cross member aswell.
- Currently running a stock carby, but can add in a 36 / 38 DGV Weber (I think thats what it is) with adaptor kit for the stock manifold. Either that or I can through in 38MM Webers with twin Weber manfiold at an extra (negotiable). I might even have a twin Solex setup off a 2TB that can be run on this engine (again negotiable if it works out).

Sports a TA22 T-50 with modified gearbox crossmember. No modification has been made to the shifter point. May be able to include a T18 T50.

Pedal box has been modified for hydraulic clutch conversion.

Brand new KE30 Radiator with modified inlet and outlet for 3TC engine. Includes a thermo fan setup of a Daweoo (sp?) that works a treat, never seen it get hot.

Converted to electronic ignition.

Front struts are from a RA40. This gives a brake upgrade, however 14" rims must be used, at least anyway.

Can come with a set of 14" Cheviots, 14" Celica rims (RA40 stockies) or JDM mesh rims for a little extra (negotiable with pricing). All 6" wide I believe.

Standard rear diff, with spare stock diff axles.

Custom tailshaft (I believe it was shortened 20mm).

KYB rears, near new. Fronts are also near new Monroe GT's.

There is rust in the shell, nothing unusal for the age of the car. Main concern would be replacement of the front guards. Both bumpers are in great condition. Windows came tinted when I bought the car. Comes with a sports steering wheel and the stock original.

Pictures will be up in the next few days.

Car is located in SA.

Contact me either through this thread or via PM. Inspections welcomed. Any other queries (I may have forgotten something above :hmm

Looking at around the $2200 mark considering whats gone into this, however I am open to negotiations.