Thread: mx73 cressida for 99 cents!

Default mx73 cressida for 99 cents!

Hey all,

For sale: 1986 Toyota Cressida GLi
    Location Northeast suburbs, Melbourne
    Asking Price: ON EBAY PM ME FOR ADD DETAILS!
    Kms: 384xxx
    Manual or Automatic transmission: Auto
    Engine Type: 5mge i do believe
    Condition: Below
    Modifications: Nope

The car is a 1986 Cressida gli. The car has full electric mirrors and windows, however at the moment the passenger side window isn't working, although it was all of 2 weeks ago.
    -Auto, which can be a little sluggish on cold mornings. Engine turns over easily, although blows a small amount of smoke when you rev it, sounds fine.
    -The trip meter stands at 384xxx kms, however i would not take this to be exact, as it has been replaced. The tacho current does not work, but the speedo is fine.
    -All 4 tires on the car are in good condition, however due to the different sizes (the front two are a pair, but the rears are different, and they are different widths/load ratings) they won't be much help.
    -The car has a rather good quality alarm. I am not sure of brand, but it seems to go off whenever the car is even as much as touched!
    -The body of the car is super clean for a car of its age, and comes up very well in the photo's. There are a few small bemishes, most notably the paint on the front of the roof has become crazed and cracked. It is slowly beginning to show signs of peeling, but is only noticable from close up. There is a dint in the top of the boot the size of a 20 cent piece. There are also a few small scratches around the boot lock.
    -The interior of the car is finished in a deep burgandy velour and is in excellent condition. The only main signs of wear are that the drivers seat is showing fading and general wear, and where you rest your heal for the pedals, the carpet has a small hole in it.

Notes of things i am aware that need doing:
    -Bonnet struts are shot.
    -During times of steady rain, a small amount of water can leak into the cabin by the top of the windscreen.
    -The battery needs to be secured. I have the clamps in the car, you just need to screw them in.
    -It has no headunit. I believe the speakers are still there in the rear, and the wiring is all there, you just need to add a head unit.
    -It has no spare tire and jack.
    -Note the car does not have any rego or a roadworthy. I will not arrange a roadworthy as i don't have the time between work and study. The car does not have any plates, so it will need to be trailered home or a permit obtained from Vicroads.

Located northern suburbs of melbourne.

cheers

Cheers
    Matt
    Last edited by what-psi; 18th May 2009 at 12:30 AM.

Name
    Huw
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

no ebay links allowed

Apologies, had a read through the sale guides and couldn't see it there at all.
    Put the description and pics up now anyways!
    Pm me for the add listing.
    Last edited by what-psi; 18th May 2009 at 12:31 AM.

Bump this up, ends tomorrow on ebay if it interests anyone?