Thread: KE70... FULLEHHH!!!.... good drift project or some such.

Oldschool Member

Cool

Item: ke70 flatnose.

Item Condition: pretty good for a keto.

Reason for Selling: too many cars.... no need for it anymore.

Price and Payment Conditions: 600 ono. may consider trade for stuff of interest.

Extra Info: basically i bought this with intention of making it my fuel miser/daily. but i have since procured a 4age mr2. so i have no need for this anymore. for a ke70, it's actually pretty straight.... there is a small ding near the boot that i didnt notice until today when i took photos of it, and the latch that the bonnet locks into has been pushed back a bit.... (just need to lever it back out.... it has afew things which are very rare on a keto these days....

-it actually runs. (4kc, 5speed, NEW clutch)
    -gearbox and tailshaft are in excellent condition, (rubbers are good on tailshaft.... no whinging.)
    -dash only has one small crack in it.
    -the original seats are in almost perfect condition (the arse is not sunken out in them)

has a bunch of other things like a steering wheel boss and autotechnica wheel (fulleh!).... need a few things.... it has a locked diff and no rear suspension to speak of... and needs a few interior items like a cieling and pillar trims.... but what interior is there is in pretty great condition... it has minimal cancer (rust)considering it's a ke70.... i have included photos of the 3 areas where i can find rust....

Pictures:yup.

Contact Details: pm me.

will not include the enkei cross fevers..... they can be negotiated seperately.... although i don't really think i want to sell them...

-rtb.

link for pics..... cannot be screwed uploading them all again....

Oldschool Member

lol is that air filter legal?

Oldschool Member

rofl...... i dunno.... probably about as legal as the lock bolts through the rear suspension....

-rtb.

ps- please don't ask me about RWC's and rego people.... it's 600 bucks.... you get what you pay for.... basically i'm selling it as a half decent shell.... the fact that it's driveable is inconsequential. would probably take anywhere between 500 and 1000 bucks to get it in roadworthy condition again... dependant on who you know and what you know....

Oldschool Member

SOLLLLLLDDDDDD!

FULLEHHHHH!

mods please delete thanks...

-rtb.