Thread: AE86 Cheap stocker. Rare sunroof version. SOLD!!

Name
    Ronald
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Hey guys, i'm selling this AE86 as my girlfriend no longer needs it as she now has a R34.
    She's looking to sell it to buy some new coil overs or rims.

Before she got her new car this was used as her daily run about to and from work. Its pretty rough looking but it always starts first time and has NEVER broken down. The 4ac does leak a little oil (and is quite dirty) but doesn't blow any smoke and runs strong. When we bought the engine from the previous owner a few years ago he told us it had been re-built by HM engines (there was a HM sticker on the head and the block is painted blue).

The car is virtually stock and the chassis has done 336000kms. The only after market items are:
    - Rear strut brace
    - King springs all round
    - Fire extinguisher
    - After market boss kit and steering wheel
    - After market gearknob
    - Air con setup has been entirely removed
    - Entire interior was painted silver a few years ago along with the engine bay.

The down side is that the car has had minor front damage which was all fully repaired by a work shop but was unfortunately damaged again a few months later by my girlfriend not paying attention and tapping the back of someone else's car. This has put the lights and grill slightly out of alignment with the bonnet. A panel beaters could repair this with ease. The car also has a working sun roof but it is starting to rust and on very heavy rainy days can start to drip. Besides that rust there is no other rust i know of as all the rust spots were repaired by the same panel beaters that repaired the front. The paint isn't the prettiest but my girlfriend never really cared.

The up sides is that the car is running and running strong. It is very fuel economical and comes with 11 months rego.
    It would be perfect for someone looking to rebuild it, build a drift car/track car or after a cheap daily run about.

This 86 does need work (like most) so dont bother contacting me if your looking for a mint car. For those who are genuinely interested i'd suggest you come look at the car rather then asking me thousands of questions over the internet. Send me a PM with your contact number and i will call you to arrange a time for viewing.

The price:
    The missus is looking for $2500 as is with rego. Or $2000 without rego.
    On the odd chance you have good condition r34 coil overs or bronze JDM 18" rims she would be willing to swap with possible cash adjustments either way. Does not come with RWC.

Cars located in South East Melbourne and is viewable most days after 4:30pm.

Veteran
    Name
    Paul
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

cheap Gl with sale man!

Name
    Jeremy
    State
    vic
    Country
    Australia

hey man my brother is looking for this car...would like to meet up n check it out c if my bro interested or not.

can u pm me or sms me

thanks

Jeremy

Name
    Benny
    State
    Vic
    Country
    Australia

Good luck ron, it seems every 5 minutes you're selling another hachi! WTF is this about a 34?? pics via PM pls.

Name
    Ronald
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

SOLD

Name
    Leo
    State
    VIC
    Country