Hi all,

I've made my mind up that this is a project that I will never get around to and its time to g-o. One to many projects and not enough time. I'm in no rush to sell it so I'm pretty firm on the price.

It's a KE10B

I bought the car without an engine, and pretty much the way it is now.

Let the pictures do the talking

The day I picked it up from the second owner who was the mechanic of the Original 94 year old Owner.

The original motor had head issues and wasn't included with the car when I purchased it... It came with a 5k that I sold to a friend.

I had the car for a few months, It sat around at my nans until they had enough and told me to move it.. so it came to my house for a while and I decided to put a rebuilt 4K motor into it. The 4k came from my Nan KE55 that I got given, She had the 4K motor rebuild approximation a month before handing it over to me. Had the head rebuilt, new rings and the bottom end checked over. New gaskets throughout and I'm not sure on the rest. I might be able to find the receipts... I'll have a dig around.

Mid engine conversion

This is how it currently sits today at once again.. my nans garage.

As you see, the body is mint. The shell had virtually no rust when I got it and it has very little body filler. The car sounds like a tin can. It does have a little bog in the drivers guard in the bottum where somebody has done repair of some description when the car was repainted in early 2000

As you see... My Garage is full.

Now... the bad :bash:

-The cars gearbox for some reason does not engage. The car does not drive, it does start and run like a charm though.
-The interior isn't the best
-There is a little bit of body work to do... sand back a few spots, light scratches, bottom drivers guard ding, 5c coin ding top drivers guard, 50c coin slight dint on rear passanger side nere rear bumper bar.
-It needs to be lovingly reassembled
-Few bits will be missing

The best thing to do is to PM/Call -0426266589 - and organise a time to come and have a look at it or if you are interstate I can take more detailed pictures of the things you want to look at. SYDNEY

Price: $2500