All parts located in north western suburbs Melbourne, can post at buyer expense or work out a deal

will trade parts for good jdm rims or whatever pm me
Best to pm or call 0413 926 794

Also check out my other thread LINK IS TO STOCK SILVIA PARTS

if you need anything just pm me as I hardly check the thread again after I post it

S15 aero pods immaculate $400 firm

extreme motorsport drift clutch (holds 350+rwkw) 1300kg clamp load ceramic 6puck sprung centre
to suit ca18det $600 or make an offer

Ca18det front pipe $120
Hollow cat with cat around it $50

Built ca motor pm for enquiries, will part out bits and pieces of the motor so if you neeed anything, pm me

Ca18det dump pipe stainless steel and also is t2 flange good condition $120

Mspec 52mm twin core aluminum radiator suit ca18det or good for those doing rb conversion in their silvia $250

Shroud to suit silvia or 180sx can be adapted to the above radiator, can work out a package deal $100

Turbo kit – hypergear atr28 g3 .64 \
good and no shaft play
Flyin performance stainless exhaust manifold
Hks adjustable actuator
Braided oil line
3 inch intake pipe
gktech 3 inch bellmouth dump pipe modified for atr28 will do it all as a package
Will include ca18det nistune as well
NOTE IT CAN SUIT SR BUT THE PACKAGE IS TO SUIT CA18DET, was running 260kw with supporting mods, this was sebastians car’s turbo setup from status tuning, package worked very well $2100 for complete setup with computer

Ca18det gearbox conversion kit good condition no noises or crunches $1100
Will come with: pedals (clutch and brake), manual tailshaft, clutch slave, gearbox, no flywheel or clutch
Notable features: has uras solid transmission mount, nismo pivot ball and strengthened brand new clutch fork

R32 strut brace for the front, $120 now $100

BM44 brake master cylinder in good condition, upgrade for brake conversion, bigger than standard silvia $150

Sr20 airconditioning pump in good condition $50

Silvia and 180sx tailshaft, manual $150

Ca18det air flow metre in good condition, was working when it came off the car $100

Ca18det intake pipe, metal intake, 3inch, comes with silicone piping $150

180sx clear headlights (no lines through the headlight like stock) gives it better vision as well, looks awesome as well $150 for the pair

Razo turbo timer, electronic, was working when it came off the car, in good condition $100 or make an offer

Gearboot and metal holder, for manual conversion, Nissan sell them for 100+, selling here for 60 for the pair

Stock struts and springs, rears are assembled, fronts need to be assembled, all there, jst could not find my spring compressors $150 for the set to suit silvia and 180sx

Stock front struts, bare but comes with strut tops $30

R32 rear shocks pair, good condition $100

R32 stock dump pipe and front pipe $50

R31 nissan centre caps for ti wheels $20

5 stud conversion $1200 complete brake set up and rotors and brake pads in good nick, no lcas as they are bent MAKE AN OFFER excellent condition now $1000

Sr20det starter motor in good condition $150 fits ca as well

180sx front lights, clear covers version, has no lines through it, looks a lot cleaner, so clear lense style, put blue bulbs in and be cool and stand out $150

Ca18det injector resistor pack $50

Sr20det motor, in good condition, was running before I pulled it out, can come complete or long motor (no loom etc etc), has done 152 000 in very good condition, no noises like knocking or anything, only noise was chain (every sr has it and always will) etc etc $1500 long motor or make an offer

RARE! cooler box in glovebox, very rare factory option for s13 or 180sx $170, comes with cooler and glovebox with factory holes now $150

Redtop loom, perfect condition, comes with both z32 afm plug in and sr20det plug in, all clips in good condition only problem is the injectors were aftermarket and does not come with plugs, have wires there still, so stock injectors can be wired up $250

S14a series 2 tail lights, luxury edition, grey backing, sought after $350 or make offer now $250

Stainless steel front pipe for 180 or silvia, stainless steel, has scrapage from being too low, no holes, in good condition other wise, 3 inch outlet, 2.5 inlet $120 or make an offer now $100

Stock cat came off a 180, perfect condition, was replaced recently, still very new, only ran for 1000km if that $100

Sr20det intercooler piping suit 180sx or silvia, intercooler in good condition, also comes with solid mounts, does not come with hoses and clamps but can come with it at a price $450

S13 sr20 stock airbox, came off comes with brand new filter as well $220

Genuine Nardi Steering wheel, 360, in good condition, on small tear and comes with horn in awesome condition, horn is in new condition, has signature and made in Italy, make an offer, no lowballing willing to separate horn and steering wheel $250 or make offer PRICE DROP $200 ONO, HORN BUTTON SOLD

RS super street wheels, 16 inch, with good mismatched tyres, in good condition, unsure of offset, look pretty cool on car, 5 stud $350 for the pair now $300

greddy vspl intercooler, in good condition, comes with all hoses and piping in good condition or make an offer ONLY THE CORE IS LEFT I HAVE SOLD THE PIPING $500 for the core or make an offer now $450

sr20 redtop stock manifold in very good condition, refer to pics $100

Dump pipe (stainless steel and split) in very good condition $120 now $100

Boost gauge Oil pressure gauge COME WITH SENDERS
$70 for boost gauge
100 for oil pressure, speco brand make an offer
HOLDER SOLD

Greddy profec spec B II boost controller complete with wiring and solenoid for silvia ready to go in, in excellent condition $400 or make an offer

Have a Greddy E-Manage Ultimate Piggyback ECU with standard and SR20DET harness for sale.
ECU, manuals, standard and adaptor SR20DET harness
Part Number for ECU: 15500501 E-Manage Ultimate
Part Number for harness: 15921503 N-9 E-Man Ult Plug-In Harness (Link)
Harness Suits:
1991-1993 Nissan SR20DET S13 Silvia
1991-1996 Nissan SR20DET 180sx
$600 or make an offer, not sure what they re worth, was tuned with gt2871r, 550cc injectors, z32 and 040 fuel pump ended up making 224.8 kw at the rear wheels considered a very safe tune MAKE AN OFFER ON THIS ITEM WANT IT GONE

S14 aftermarket manifold, fits s15, fits sr20 for t2X flange, in very good condition has been welded and braced even more to avoid cracking, only been on the car for 2000km and returned car back to stock, very good condition no cracks $200

S13 front pipe 3 inch, mild steel, has been cut and welded over and over so it sits higher up and allows for more low! Professionally done by radiant exhaust $120 now $100

steering rack (s14) including column complete give your s13 more lock, also comes with mounting brackets all in good condition, additionally it will come with tie rod ends too $250 for the lot or make an offer, can come complete with power steering lines can do a package

Jvc speakers for s14, sits perfect in the rear parcel shelf $50 for the pair