Thread: EMI GAMER intro and chat thread

Name
    Dan
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default EMI GAMER intro and chat thread

I’m sure you’re saying “what the hell is this all about? Isn’t this a car forum?” So I thought i'd clear things up a little....

Who are we……………?
    We are EMI (entertainMeInc).
    We work with a network of Gaming and entertainment forums to help connect the gaming industry to the gamers. We work closely with the G2S (go2space) team, but for gaming.

Why are we here………....?
    A huge part of the car community is also very much into gaming. Whether it’s a driving game, simulators, FPS, RPG, arcade or shoot’em ups. We are here to bring it to the forums and open the lines of discussion, so you can find out what’s hot…. and what’s not! You decide…

What will we see here……………?
    New game releases, announcements, general gaming related gossip, leaked info, freebies, gaming event details, console updates, game gear, game apps etc: we will just drop it in here and have a chat about it.

What’s in it for you…………………?
    The most up to date, relevant gaming info we can find. We’ll keep you up-to-date with all the latest in gaming. From time to time the Gaming promoters will send us freebies, so stay tuned! We all like free stuff right?
    If you think a game or some new gaming gear is awesome or perhaps even dodgy, share it with us and vent it here.

So hang on and don't be afraid to let rip on what you think....

Dan.

Name
    Michael
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

someone please make a car simulation with GOOD tyre smoke........... when that happens, it will be the best game on the planet

Name
    Leo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

I wish they would remake that old school game Street legal: Redline.
    The one where you had to manually upgrade the car ur self, spends hours trying to put the oil sump back on (no under car view) only to take it for a test drive and understeer into a gutter. Because you don't have enough cash to repair the suspension, then forced to pink slip the car in illegal street drags only too lose and have to deliver pizza on a push bike to repay the remain balance of the loan.
    30kw club