Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: NSW AE/KE Quarter Year Rendezvous

Name
    JoJo
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

Not sure what you mean? Have you seen my 86? No way that is even close to being legit in NSW.... I would imagine most 86's on here would be highly defectable...

Veteran
    Name
    Adan
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

I do understand what you mean too, BUT I doubt there are many completely legal ae86's who would feel comfortable driving so far. I mean I really dont care, Ill drive to work or to adelaide, but for a p-plater or someone without another car it would be a huge risk.

The twilight events are usually alright. I havent been to one lately though. But if everyone would book and figure out their licenses and stuff it would be a pretty easy night. Or even we organise to have a meet in the carpark there instead of everyone having to book a spot.

What about All Japan day which is meant to be soonish?

Name
    Nick
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Just a heads up on Eastern Creek. Yes they are the only track in Sydney. But they are fkn hopeless. Iv tried organising track time not long ago and this is what they told me. They are fully booked out till Jan next year. Your not allowed to book anything mid week due to not enough staff. I mean WTF. Eastern creek just got given what like 5 mill from the government to renovate and help get everyone back on track after oran park closed. What the fuck have they down there useless and they say oh due to not enough staff we cant host any drift days on wet pan or peanut mid week. That is one poor effort. Sorry just having a winge if you dont belive me ring them your self. Im all for organising a circuit day and marulan and drift days at wakefield.

Name
    Tyler
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Me pen15 ,nick^^ ,bams_keto,sundee86 will be going down to matsuri

Name
    John
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

i'l hopefully have my panno at matsuri,we should deffo get all the toyotas out for some photos 2gether

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

I am in matsuri as well, I also drive my 86 between Canberra and Sydney quite regularly and I wouldn't exactly call it a luxury cruiser...

Dunno, I go to twilight events when I can get away from work but I think matsuri will be a completely different atmosphere, and whilst its not exactly local (for sydneysiders) its not 4 hours in the dark like twilight events are, (its all day + twilight)

I understand people not wanting to go a long way, but I think the scale of matsuri will be worth it, besides when I do go to twilight events I spend more time in transit to/from the track then there is available track time, let alone what you actually get!

+1 preferably with a bunch of shredded tires

Former Cars: 1992 300zxTT ***SOLD*** ----------------1984 Daily 20v AE86 ***PARTED OUT*** =(
    1983 Daily GZE86 **No Longer**sniff**-------------------------1984 JDM Daily ***SOLD***
    2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 GSR--------------------------'Sonic' 2012 Blue Toyota 86 GTS ***SOLD***
    Current Cars:
    Project Ugly Duckling - 1984 AE86 SR drift car ------------------Daily JDM Trueno GT-APEX hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby86 View Post
    I said it cos it is possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. And I remember when Klutch was on here so that is saying something!!

Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Great input guys..

So looks like the majority of ACTIVE NSW members on here are already attending or participating in Drift Matsuri, so we all Agree to make this our First Quarter Year Rendezvous??!! its a good small start so far

Again the reason why we attend an event that has already been organized by other clubs and call it a NSW gathering, is because of the above comments mentioned...its hard enough to get something going already for just ourselves..

As long as we can all attend an event as a whole right now, we'll soon have enough people that's willing to pay for a private day, but lets not think about the future and concentrate on the *NOW*

all Hands up for Drift Matsuri to be our very first NSW AE/KE Quarter Year Rendezvous??
    dose

Name
    JoJo
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

If thats what we want to run with, keep this thread as the topic discussion thread, and create a new thread of event specifics once they are all finalised...... Push the point, that it is a good spot and event for not only our club meetup, no sydney cops, and also awesome action/entertainment to be watched, with some members entering....
    Being where Wakefield Park is, even the option of a short cruise down the backroad to Tagago.... All my times at Wakefield, I've never seen authorities on that road...

Name
    Daniel
    State
    qld
    Country
    Australia

ill come and i don,t give a fuck about getting defected lol

so tough aaaahhh

Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Lol nice! That's the positive attitude we need right now!! And we are only all there to have a great time so the more the merrier!!
    dose

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast