Name
    Andy
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Default How much is it worth?

Hey guys,

I started my project AE86 back in 2006. Over the years I've been doing bits and pieces to it, but the last couple it's stayed stagnant. I've got my own house now (including a sweet shed!), but between barely getting by with crappy pay, looking after the house, being away from home for 12+ hrs each day and now having a 1-year old running around, I've come to realize it's just not going to get finished.

I've sunk about 23-25k into it so far, and yes I know I won't get that back. It's a shame that I'll get rid of it before enjoying it, but it was a great learning experience and that's something I won't remember. Learnt so much about general mechanical and car makeup.

The problem is that I've been out of the scene for a while, and have no idea what it's worth. If someone could help give me some ballpark figures, I'd be most grateful. Both as a whole and parted out (yep, I'm willing to take it apart to get better dosh). Here's a rundown:

This car wouldn't be hard to finish, but just requires more money and time than I have access too. Things I think it still needs or requires attention:

So yeah, any idea what it's worth? Or how much I could get for certain main pieces/packages?
    Last edited by PuGZoR; 3rd March 2012 at 07:01 PM.
    The Phoenix; In the build since 10/06!
    :: 4A-GTE / GT2560R / W58 / TRD 2-Way / F Series Diff / Microtech LT10S / AJPS Supplied Suspension ::
    Where will it stop? Will it ever be finished? How will it go? Why am I not wearing any pants?