Thread: (NSW) QUADS + ECU + WIRING LOOM for 4AGE = plug and play package deal!!!!

Name
    Alex
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default (NSW) QUADS + ECU + WIRING LOOM for 4AGE = plug and play package deal!!!!

Hey guys,

I'm selling up my complete package to run quads on a 4AGE. I recently got defected, and am returning my AE71 to standard to get it back on the road.
    This package is for everything you'll need to run quads on your 4AGE!!!
    Don't bother trying to source all the pieces seperately, buy everything in one go saving you time, and truckloads of money (trust me).
    The ECU has even been tuned already!
    Also, the beauty of this package is that this was pulled off a working motor so all the parts match up to each other, no need for trial and error trying to make things fit.

This was a hard decision but thems the breaks and here we are, so my loss is truly your gain.

I'll list everything out firstly, then i'll go through each individual component seperately to explain it in more detail and show some photos.
    If there's anything I leave out though, or if you'd like to know more information about something, just drop me a PM and i'll get back to you quicksmart.

As you'll be able to see from the photos, i've been super thorough in removing these parts and keeping everything exactly as they should be.
    I've even labelled the loom so you'll be able to plug it all in without needing to work out what is from what!
    Damn, i'm thoughtful!

Basically, I was running this in an AE71 with a 16v bigport 4AGE.
    This package deal includes the following components:

Quads
    - Silvertop quad throttle bodies including a fully working TPS (throttle position sensor) to save you scrounging around for one
    - T3 quad adaptor plate to fit a 16v motor which has been pre-thread tapped with included Earls fittings (which weren't cheap)
    - Trumpets (the sexiest set of trumpets i've ever seen bar none, beautiful round-lipped set for a bit more torque)
    - Balance bar / vaccume block with all hoses and expensive Earls fittings that all match up to the quads included (that i've already pre-labelled for you, as you'll see below)
    - All mounting hardwear and bolts needed to bolt the quads + adaptor plate etc back onto your motor
    - For reference, I'll throw in all the old gaskets, so you can use them for reference when looking at ToyoDIY for the part number when buying new ones
    - I'll throw in x2 air bleed valves that you'll need to control cold-idle. I thought I lost one so I bought a brand spanking new one, then found the original one, so lucky you, you get two because i've got no need for them!

ECU
    - Adaptronic E420C ECU (personally, I can't speak highly enough of Adaptronic as a company)
    - ECU comes pre-loaded with a tune from Yavuz at UniGroup engineering in Sydney!!! (sorry if i've spelt that wrong). Ask anyone, Yavuz knows his shit. I also have the receipt from the tune if you don't believe me which I'll be happy to show to prove it. This tune cost me $900 alone, more than half the value of this whole package!
    - I'll throw in the cable I bought in order to plug the ECU into a laptop with a peripheral port (or any computer with a peripheral port). Handy for personal diagnostic checks or quick tweaks.
    - I'll throw in the mount I made to mount this ECU in an AE71. This is the best way to mount your ECU in an AE71 (not sure about an 86, doubt it) bar none. This way you can see the warning lights and access the ports, no need to pull your dash out, and it's also hard to steal, because it's still hidden in the dash. It's made from the shell of the standard radio that I gutted and it holds it nice and tight, no annoying rattles.

WIRING LOOM
    - Hand-crafted by the wiring master Goldberg / Lawrence himself. Anyone that knows wiring / Corolla's will have heard of Lawrence, and you'll never meet a more pedantic auto-elec (in the best way possible ). This is one of the neatest looms i've ever seen, and is wrapped properly and is actually dirt and oil free, because I didn't use this car much.
    - I've labelled pretty much the entire loom, so it's easy to bolt it all back in on your end.
    - This motor ran a smallport coil and distributor, so it suits that application.
    - Because I used a more reliable Vaccume sensor that wasn't the standard 4AGE one and thus the ECU has been tuned for it, i'm including the vac sensor as well (which is still attached to the loom) so you don't need to get one yourself and guess what it was.

Now, onto the photos:

QUADS

This is the balance bar / vaccume block, with all the lines labelled and the hoses, hose clamps and Earls fittings included.

These are the cold-idle air valves, the new one is on the left (never been used, still includes the packaging!) but i'll throw in both of them.

ECU

This is how the ECU mounts up behind the dashboard in an AE71 with all the dash in place. As you can see all the lights and ports are easily accessible and visable, but you'll have a hard time pulling it out and stealing it. Also note the cable that I bought to connect the ECU to a laptop, it's included in the sale.

This is how the ECU sits with the dash removed. As you can see it utilises all the original radio screws so it's held in nice and tight and all the wiring still fits behind it.

These two photos show what the mount looks like when it's removed from the car. It's just the skeleton of the original radio, with two screws on the bottom holding the ECU to it. It's held nice and tight, nothing rattles and it won't fall out.

WIRING LOOM + QUADS (ON CAR)

These photos show what the quads and wiring loom look like once they're all on the motor.
    This is exactly how my motor looked before I pulled off all the bits and pieces.
    As you can see the loom is neat and runs like standard, and the quads all bolted up OK.

This is where I mounted the air temp sensor (off the brake master cylinder) so it was nice and secure and nice and close to the quads opening without causing interferance.
    Also above that (to the left of the "Super Responsive" sticker and directly above the air-con pipe is where I mounted the vac sensor. (the mounting bracket is included in this sale)

This shows a closer detail shot of the air temp sensor and the vac sensor.

Smallport distributor and smallport coil. (not included in the sale, just a reference image to see where the loom runs to)

Sorry for the essay, personally I like to read lots on info on something i'm buying.
    This is a great deal for a package, so don't try and low-ball me.
    At this point in time, I want to get rid of the whole lot in one go, so i'm not seperating this package up as of now. I might break it up later if I can't sell the whole lot.

Lastly, I can send this out via a courier, to ensure you actually get this in the mail.
    I don't really trust Australia Post, and I get really good courier rates through my work because we courier out hundreds of packages a day.
    I can use TNT / AAE / Couriers Please, just depends on where abouts you are, so i'll get the best rate for you.
    The winner can let me know where they are and i'll get them a quote.

Selling this whole lot for $1,600!!!!!

It's the deal of the century.
    Or hit me up with an offer, worst I can say is no. (unless you low-ball, then i'll tell you to take a hike)
    I'd be keen on possibly swapping this whole lot for a complete package including the original intake / ECU etc to revert my car to standard, with a cash adjustment my way.
    I'd prefer to swap for a standard package that's 100% complete, saves me fucking about finding parts, but let me know what you've got either way.
    I'm located in West Ryde, NSW.

Good luck! Any questions hit me up.

Alex.
    http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7938/therust.jpg

Noooob
    Name
    Matt
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

What sort of $$$ value are you chasing on the change over?

Assuming you are after a plug n play bigport wiring loom, jdm mani, ecu etc.

Name
    Alex
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Hey Matt,

Sorry for the delay in reply mate.

Depends on what was on offer really!
    Are we talking a bigport setup that's 100% JDM (loom / manifold / ECU etc) or an AE82 setup?
    Last edited by Victim; 22nd March 2012 at 06:55 PM.

Name
    Alex
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

P.s. sorry for the double-post but I just realised I forgot to include the photos of the loom itself.
    Too many photos to keep track of.
    As you can see, it's clean because it hasn't seen much use, it's neat as fuck because it's been crafted with care and is all conduit / heat shrinked up, and pretty much every single plug is labelled correctly.
    Idiot proof if i've ever seen a loom!

Name
    Kyle
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Sell loom seperate?

Name
    Christon
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

I'm very keen just pending of this sells by next weekend or not
    1983 adm Levin 4ac =[
    1984 adm levin smallport 4age 16v
    1984 engineered ae71 2 door panno with bigport 16v =]

spare 86 bigport chillin at the mrs house lol

Name
    Alex
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Sorry for the slight delay in replies guys.
    My computer came down with a gnarly virus so i've been unable to get onto the net.

Hey Kyle,

Haha, not at this stage boss, sorry.
    Thanks for asking though.
    I've got a few people keen on the whole package, but if selling the whole lot in one go falls through i'll sell the parts separately and let you know.

Hey mate,

Glad to hear it.
    Watch this space, if it sells before then, i'll update this thread and you'll know.
    Get in contact with me after next weekend if they're still up for grabs and we can talk further.

Name
    Alex
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

S-S-S-S-SOLD!

Thanks everyone for the interest.

Mods, feel free to lock this bitch down.