Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black JDM interior, ARC airbox, Origin guards, 7 point roll cage, Precedio Demon Camber wheels, alternator, RWD loom + more

Name
    Andrew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default Black JDM interior, ARC airbox, Origin guards, 7 point roll cage, Precedio Demon Camber wheels, alternator, RWD loom + more

Hey guys, got plenty of stuff that i need to sell, as its currently taking up space in my garage, and i need the money to travel, as well as spend on cars, booze, hookers, crack and all the other things i buy.

1. Black JDM rear interior - $400 PRICE DROP $350
    Super fresh back rear seats and door cards to suit a 3 door hatch. Taken out of a GTV Trueno several years ago. The interior is in mint condition bar two small blemishes – There is a small tear in the passenger side ¼ trim, and the knob to fold down the seat on the passenger side is missing the very top part.

2. Genuine Origin +35mm FRP Trueno guards - $350 PRICE DROP $300
    Guards are in good condition, however, the bottom of the driver’s side guard has a piece missing, however, it can’t be seen once the side skirt is installed. I was planning to use these on my Trueno, however, i have since decided to just flare my stock steel ones.

3. ARC RWD 4AGE airbox – $400
    Super amazing airbox. It is a direct bolt on to any RWD 4AGEs in an AE86. This thing is a work of art, it is made of alloy and all TIG welded together with two bell mouths to ensure even laminar flow of air. Also come with the secondary chamber, however, it does have a dint in it 

4. AE86 7 point bolt in roll cage - SOLD - BACK UP FOR SALE - PRICE DROP $550
    7 point bolt in roll cage with all mounting hardware. When i purchased it, i was told that it was believed to be a Winsport’s cage from Japan. Has wrap around front legs, meaning that you don’t have to cut up your dash to fit it. Also, the cage is actually padded in black, however, it has a white roll cage wrap over the top of the padding.

5. Pair of 15x7.5 -5 Precedio Demon Camber Wheels - $550 PRICE DROP $480
    Wheels are in awesome condition with near new 195 50 15 Nankang NS2 s fitted. The previous owner painted the wheels purple, however, he said that he didn’t prime them, so the purple could probably be pressure washed off.

6. Pair of 15x7 0 Precedio Demon Camber Wheels - $200 PRICE DROP $150
    Wheels do have some gutter rash, and one does have a bad buckle (hence the low asking price), however, i have been quoted $140 to have the buckled one repaired.

7. 4AGE RWD Alternator - SOLD!!!
    Alternator is in great condition, rebuilt approximately 15,000kms ago, was working perfectly before being pulled out of car.

8. 16V RWD engine loom from a kouki Trueno - SOLD!!!
    Genuine RWD engine loom. Allows you to bolt a 4AGE into your AE86 without having to hack up the factory 4AC and 4AGE loom.

9. Buddy Club passenger side fixed back rail - SOLD!!!
    Brand new rail still in the box. Purchased from everyone’s best mate Jesse Streeter for a lot more than im asking. Will suit pretty much any side mounted seat including Bride seats.

10. JDM AE86 radiator - SOLD!!!
    In excellent condition. A good cheap upgrade for anyone having cooling problems with there ADM AE86, as the JDM core is thicker.

11. Brand new Bigport Ignition Leads - $60
    Purchased from Dave at AJPS a couple of months ago. They are extremely thick bastards (about 12mm from memory). Brand new and still in the box.

12. Universal side mount rail slider - $20
    Came with a seat that I purchased ages ago, have no use for it.

13. Stock AE86 tie rods - $25
    Have probably only done about 1000kms, as i needed them for rego last year, but then got T3 adjustable LCAs, and these didn’t have enough length.

14. Stock AE86 LCAs - $30
    In good working order, only removed from my Trueno as i decided to get T3 adjustable items

All items are located in Wollongong, approximately 1 hour south of Sydney.
    Im also interested in purchasing a Bride Brix or Brix 1.5 and a hydraulic handbrake with external reservoir if anyone has anything available.
    Last edited by sotiros86; 16th April 2012 at 09:17 PM.

Name
    Craig
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

Hi Andrew, I'll take the alternator if your happy to post to Mel

Name
    Taz
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Pics of radiator? Im heaps keen

also keen on arc air box but bit exxy

Name
    Andrew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Sorry, radiator is sold pending payment and so too is the engine loom.

Yeah, ARC airbox is expensive, but when you consider that one sold on here last year for $550, i thought $400 for one with a dint seemed decent. If youre genuinely keen, throw me an offer, the worst i can say is no.

Also, alternator is sold

Name
    Tim
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

I'm unfamiliar with 7 point cages, but is this one going to have the option of running as a 5 point in the rear, with the fronts that just bolt in when necessary? Also, long shot, but it's not something that CAMS would like is it? (As in, do you know if the pipe sizes and the like are in line with CAMS regulations, so you could retrospectively get the design approved).

Name
    Tim
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Oh, and would you be willing to post the cage?

Sorry, I know that's gonna make you look a little funny at the post office...

Name
    Andrew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Yeah, a 7 point cage allows you to run a full cage, or you can remove the front legs and run it as a half cage. And no, the cage is not CAMS accredited, and i dont know whether it would be able to be.

Id prefer to sell the cage locally if possible, however, if its not sold in the next week or so, then ill post it

Name
    Phuoc
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

quick question andrew, and power difference with the air box? the grey filter is not a genuine arc filter is it?
    Pick up Sydney
    Pics can be sent by phone
    Emails ignored
    Texts ignored
    Private numbers ignored
    Wankers abused

Veteran
    Name
    Adan
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

FYI,

I doubt youll get a bolt in jap cage CAMS approved. Unless you certify it yourself and do a dodgy on them...

Name
    Tim
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Cool bananas. I wouldn't expect a Jap cage to be CAMS approved, but would you be able to let us know the pipe diameter?

If you do get to a point where you're happy to post it give us a shout and I'll look at taking it off ya =]
    Last edited by tmas_the; 27th March 2012 at 12:44 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast