Thread: Unfinished Project drift SR86 for sale Perth WA

Name
    John
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Default Unfinished Project drift SR86 for sale Perth WA

Ok pretty much got an unfinished project car for sale , id love to finish it off but just dont have spare money to do so , heres a list of what its got and roughly what it needs to be completed , does need work but should be a beast when completed

1984 AE86 levin coupe

Engine :

SR20DET from S15 JDM
    Garrett GT2876 turbo with new 6 boost manifold high mount and a new tial 38mm wastegate to be fitted
    Tomei poncams with vlavesprings to suit and rocker stopers also fitted
    Greddy cop large baffle sump fitted too
    Still runnning stock JDM S15 injectors , plan was to replace them but yet to do so
    Brand new S15 Koyo alloy rad (yet to be fitted)
    Greddy oil cooler with remote oil filter (cooler not mounted yet) also a blitz intercooler too which needs to be mounted up along with the piping to be made
    Rad support has been removed completely for a custom neat looking setup. This section isnt finished yet was planning new rad support to hold intercooler/rad/oil cooler and act as a bumper support
    Gearbox is a RB20 with SR bell running a nismo HD clutch on a cusco light flywheel
    After Gbox is a custom VEEM one piece driveshaft that goes onto a MX13 (F series) diff with welded center
    Exhaust is 3inch all the way but needs a dump pipe to be made to bolt onto the turbo
    Fuel system is complete custom starts off with a 30ltr fuel cell (with foam for anti surge) goes into a nice fuel filter then into the pick up pump into a surge tank (this set up should not surge lol) then into the Bosch 044 pump then goes into hard lines through the interior of the car and makes its way to the firewall to the engine and then lastly a Sard adjustable fuel reg then all way back to the tank. this setup nicely done and has no clips involved only fittings.

Suspension :

Front :
    Braided lines brakes stock JDM 86
    Strut brace
    AJPS coilovers (8kg spring and 4 way adj shocks) on T3 strut tops
    AJPS 40mm RCA
    AJPS tie rod ends
    R134 lower control arms with poly bush
    AJPS steering rack bushes
    Whiteline front swaybar
    CUSCO castor arms (the mount has been modified to suit the S15 rad but this section is yet to be completed)

Rear :
    Rear strut brace
    AJPS 6kg springs chopped numerous times
    T3 adjustable pillowball links
    Whiteline adjustable panhard rod
    T3 traction brackets
    Totiko adjustable short stroke shocks

Body :
    Front end has been spot welded
    6 point cage safety 21
    Rear window i had remade in perspex and cut weight in half , was goin to do the same with the rear qtr panels but havent mounted them up yet
    Some wanky side mirrors
    DMAX fenders front and rear with a vertex copy kit with carbon fibre bonnet
    Vechicle is painted in rosso corsa (ferrari red)
    Rear floor was cut out to reduce weight and sheets were used to make a light floor for the fuel system , underneath are some bars welded up which increases regidity but also acts a mounting for the fuel cell

Wheels: 15x8 GTR superlites running 195/50 R15s (ignore longchamps in pic long gone now)

In terms of what the vechicle needs to complete it is the following

An ECU (was planning to run a VIPEC)
    Wiring mainly for the car as i wanted to do this from scratch i have the engine loom for the SR all connected up thats about it
    Front end needs fabrication to finish it off , the plan was to redo the front rad support to hold the coolers, lights , radiator ect but only got half way there in the end
    I guess theres other little things but the above are the main conerns are what mentioned above , overall its not hard just time and money can really finish this project off , the car should quick as its very light back when i was drifting it with a 4age i had the car weighing at 850kg on fuel tank and since then ive removed alot more crap and being a bigger engine and so forth the weight should still be under 1000kg . anyways i hope to sell the entire car , if not i may seperate parts , In terms of price 10K would make me happy but im open to offers my phone my number is 0430389780 and located perth WA more pics to come!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0522.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	25411   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0465.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	25410   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0463.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	25413   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0795.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	25412  

Name
    Tyler
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

This thing is the business wish I had the cash it's a work of art good luck with the sale mate