Mark
    State
    Western Australia
    Country
    Australia

Default Sold

Sold Pending Payment

Guy's,

I'm not going to finish my AE86 project and now that I've been offered a job overseas I'm going to bite the bullet and sell the whole lot. There's no pics yet but ask and I'll take some for you. Included is nearly 4 complete cars minus motor/gearbox, 1 shell is completely stripped, virtually rust free and I've started seam welding (with a TIG) the back end of it. The other 3 cars are in various stages of decay and probably not suitable for rebuild unless you're really keen. The shell currently has a 3S-GTE with W57 gearbox fitted (custom engine and gearbox mounts) but needs inlet and exhaust manifolds made. I have all the bits for the inlet and exhaust manifolds but not the motivation to do the job. There's also a Beams 3S with a 6 speed (no loom or computer, minor damage to the front of the engine) and a 4-AGE JDM RWD motor (complete with harness but no exhaust manifold) and gearbox. I've got a 100KW ECU and the 86KW ECU to go with this. There's Corona front struts, a T series diff disc brake with 1.5 way LSD, Wilwood pedal box kit with remote adjuster and a new Microtech LTX8 (32 bit) computer with coils and harness (to suit 3S-GTE) as well. There's all the hard to get trim bits and pieces and the shell is currently on a rollover stand which can also go with it. I'm a fly in/out worker so am only home every second week, viewing can be arranged but only if I'm home

I'm not interested in splitting any of this, please don't insult my intelligence by asking (all messages pertaining to such will be ignored) and the price is firm at $6000. I can be contacted via email (blackersma@gmail.com) or on the phone 0418 971 348

Cheers

Mark
    Last edited by blackers; 6th June 2012 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Sold