Thread: ae71 drift, street or p plate hack with 6 months rego $3500

Name
    tim
    State
    qld
    Country
    australia

Cool ae71 drift, street or p plate hack with 6 months rego $3500

EDIT : JUST GOT MY AJPS LOCK SPACERS AND SUPER PRO RACK MOUNT BUSHES IN THE MAIL AND WILL BE INCLUDED IN SALE!

hi all,
    the time has come to step up a bit with my drifting and go a track only car. i was on my opens but lost my licence and when i got it bck was put back on my p's :/ so i bought this corolla pretty well stock with just the locked diff. i have done several things to it now to bring it up to a drift ready condition. i have drifted archerfield numours times where it holds it own very well doing whole track in second gear. its also proved itself on the QR skid pan and also Qr big track, the big track was wet though i was able to hold all corners in 2nd and 3rd and big manji's along the straights. the car has been SUPER reliable with it only seeing the mechanic for the engine work and a good service of all oils, filters and radiator flush. it goes well for what it is often putting my partners v6 tribute to shame

6 MONTHS REGO

Make: Toyota Corolla AE71
    Engine/ Engine mods: Being an ae71 (the newer brother of the ke70) it has the larger 4a 1.6ltr engine. Ultra tune Stafford are responsible for fitting the new 32/36 weber carby, custom accelerator cable, ultra advanced timing, new points/plugs etc and tuning it. it also has the engine fan removed and replaced with a 12" thermo fan running on a davis craig thermatic switch which can easily be adjusted to turn on at your desired temprature rather then running constantly and draining power.also has a full 21/4 exhuast done by macs mufflers with a larger upswept extended tip.

Suspension: The front has unknown lowerd suspension (very stiff). It also has a custom front strut brace. the rear has lowered falcon king springs at around 200mm. it also has a vn 19mm rear sway bar. The suspension is very still but not over board cause you to bounce through the corners. it is very responsive allowing fast transfers and is super predictable making it a very easy car to slide.

Diff: Has a welded borgy. seems very strong and kicks out fast.

Wheels: The wheels are toymods 15x8's. perfect offset as can be seen in pictures with no spacers needed! 95% tread front with around 85-90% left on the rears. Car will
    also come with 5 spare stock rims with driftable tyres and some spare tires to go on them after theyre destroyed.

Interior: The the interior has been stripped but left the essentials to keep it easy on the eye of the po-po. rear seats are left in but easily taken out. dash and door cards are sprayed black instead of the grey/blue colour. it has a massive clear dildo shifter with bubbles threw the centre of it. it has a swaude drift wheel. has brand new drift bucket seat about 3hrs use old. very comfortable and holds you in nicely. handbreak is tight and works well. other than that theres just a few little jdm knicknacks here and there including an airbrushed flatbrim cap ziptied to the parcel shelf with jdm <3 on it, hanging jdm ring handle for passanger and some stickers etc. also just been given a celica seat that will come with car that is very buckety to put in passanger side but im not going to fit it as im just selling the car anyway.

Exterior: Paint is fairly average as last owner did it himself. it has fender mirrors instead of the standard door mirrors, rolled and pumped gaurds. stickerbombed bonnet. few stickers here and there and oh cant forget the motels "no smoking" sign inside the fuel door! i have removed the rear bar as i prefer the look without but i still have it hear for next owner. rhr wheel arch is missing some little flakes of paint from where it had to be rolled on the side of the road cause it was scrubbing constantly with car full of tyres on the way to archy and also has a spot of rust. there is some little bits of rust here and there but a corolla wouldnt be a corolla with out a bit somewhere.

Spares: everything that has been changed or taken out i still have. i have interior bits, standard mirrors, another gear knob, standard cut springs that were replaced. standard engine fan blah blah blah the list goes on. i also have the rear bumber in perfect condition i just prefer them without one. i have 5 sock corolla rims for skidders with tyres and some spare tyres aswell.

All in all its a great little car and awesome fun. I did get defected earlier in the year for being too low and wheels out past the gaurds and coolant in the engine bay. ive put different springs in now, pumped the gaurds out and the coolant was from topping the radiator up after flush. wether you just want a oldschool jdm cruiser, a p plate drifter or even a project to take thing bigger and better it will accomodate your needs.

I am asking $3500. wheels where close to a grand, engine work was just over a grand and with all the little things like seat, steering wheel and suspension costing me close to another thousand your pretty much getting a free corolla and just buying the mods.

Photos can be viewed here :

Did try upload a photo to save you going to photobucket to get an idea but the manage uploads bit isnt agreeing with me

I am not going to swap for anything OTHER then a good car trailer for my track only car.

Feel free to txt me on 0402615508. try not to pm me cause i dont often get on the internet.

Located in brisbane queensland.

Thanks for your time, tim.

6 MONTHS REGO

Last edited by Jacobxxx; 16th May 2012 at 10:18 PM.

Name
    tim
    State
    qld
    Country
    australia

Dont ask me WHY some words are link eg radiator?? im new as in an hour new to this site so im sorry for all noobness in advance

Name
    gary
    State
    queensland
    Country
    australia

seen this thing at short track last weekend it went so well , looked cool too and for a ke70 i couldnt believe how rust free it was . good luck with your sale

Name
    Mike
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

pics sell a car